• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

TOR vs. BOS - Series Thread

Rate this topic

9 hours ago, kickazz said:

A first round exit for Babcock’s overrated ass would not be surprising 

Prior to the start of the playoffs - I was one of them thinking that the Bruins would manhandle the Leafs, and it would be over in 4, or 5 games.

Now - that doesn't seem to be the case...Leafs might actually win this time around.

6 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Prior to the start of the playoffs - I was one of them thinking that the Bruins would manhandle the Leafs, and it would be over in 4, or 5 games.

Now - that doesn't seem to be the case...Leafs might actually win this time around.

NO!

47 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

They're going to win this series. And they're going to the finals. The path is there.  I can feel it in my bones. 

41 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

NO!

Oh yes. 

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

They're going to win this series. And they're going to the finals. The path is there.  I can feel it in my bones. 

Oh yes. 

I used to like you... What happened?

Also, you're wrong.

3 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I used to like you... What happened?

Also, you're wrong.

I like people that I don't always agree with. You should try it. :lol:

Also, not that it's that important to me, but I have a modest track record of being right. 

at least about a few things

11 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I like people that I don't always agree with. You should try it. :lol:

Also, not that it's that important to me, but I have a modest track record of being right. 

It seems you may have taken what I said seriously...

6 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Does Mack smoke?

Image result for maple leaf fan smoking

Good god. Leaf fans. SMH. 

I want everyone to close their eyes and imagine how insufferable these people are going to be if this friggin team has any real forward movement in these playoffs.

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Oh yes. 

It depends on Columbus' attitude.  The Blue Jackets will have two weeks to sit around with everyone telling them how great they are.  They don't have a ton of playoff experience, so I can see that getting to their heads.  A long layoff is the last thing they need right now.  If they stay hungry and play with a chip on their shoulder, they can definitely handle Toronto.  

Just now, GMRwings1983 said:

It depends on Columbus' attitude.  The Blue Jackets will have two weeks to sit around with everyone telling them how great they are.  They don't have a ton of playoff experience, so I can see that getting to their heads.  A long layoff is the last thing they need right now.  If they stay hungry and play with a chip on their shoulder, they can definitely handle Toronto.  

Agreed. 

Thinking the bold is more likely. Which is why I think the Leafs have a trail. If Boston doesn't beat them they might be on their way. 

2 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

You were wrong about your gender.

Edited by kickazz

18 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Guaranteed they won’t make it to finals

Well I'm not guaranteeing they are. I just 'feel' like they are. One of has really gone out on a limb here.........

18 minutes ago, kickazz said:

You were wrong about your gender.

Related image

Edit to add: Not often you get to quote the same source post two different ways. 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans