• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

TOR vs. BOS - Series Thread

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

Good chance. He only let like 500,000 "asylum seekers" just walk across the border from the States. Even had border officers acting as bellboys, welcome station..whole bit. ******* lunatic.

Don't worry I'm sure they were all doctors lawyers and wealthy business owners

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Don't worry I'm sure they were all doctors lawyers and wealthy business owners

Wealthy drugs and weapons dealers. Who were broke when they got here. Toronto is the new Chicago. Shots goin off round the clock.

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Hey whoa there. Look on the brightside, think of all the new ethnic foods you will get to enjoy. That fattoush is ******* bomb!

Ya, it's not that bad here. Not like were in Sweden's position or anything. Just tired of all the immigration bulls***. If your not for open borders, your somehow wrong. Immigration is great..if done legally and at controlled levels.

35 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

We gave them their own country, why don’t they all go there?!

As an American there's so many things I could say to this

In Seattle I actually live in the traditionally Swedish/Norwegian/Danish neighborhood. We have a hospital named Swedish. A Skal beer hall. A swedish cultural club. And a Scandanavian muesum. We dont like Finns either. 

6 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

So what r they? Like weird scando russian baltic mixes?

Their closest relative linguistically are the hungarians. 

They were also a traveling people in the past. Basically gypsies. 

25 minutes ago, BringBack19 said:

Matthews goal would have been overturned if it was any team but Toronto... 

BS...Rask had absolutely no chance at stopping the puck, any contact was meaningless.  Call on the ice was good goal, so no chance that gets overturned....if call on the ice was interference it probably would have stood though...not sure if you can challenge that or not.

the Bruins goal was offside pretty clearly from what I can see...but maybe not clear enough...another one of those, keep call on ice unless it’s obviously wrong.

Leaf fans getting a bit overexcited after tonight. You think they'd have learned by now it's never over until you win 4. Hell, if I was a Leafs fan I wouldn't even say anything anymore in the playoffs till they bagged the EC title at least.

The curse of '67 comes down to a first round Game 7. Again. Hahaha the Leafs never make it easy on themselves.

And yeah, if the Laughs lose this series, you gotta think there will be someone leaving. May just be Babcock. Not that he won't have his phone ringing off the hook with offers the second the news he's been fired breaks. He's got a lot of hype behind him, regardless of his failures. 

19 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

The curse of '67 comes down to a first round Game 7. Again. Hahaha the Leafs never make it easy on themselves.

And yeah, if the Laughs lose this series, you gotta think there will be someone leaving. May just be Babcock. Not that he won't have his phone ringing off the hook with offers the second the news he's been fired breaks. He's got a lot of hype behind him, regardless of his failures. 

Maple Leafs are becoming the new Rangers. Lots of money. Lots of big names. Lots of nothing else to show for it.