• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

TOR vs. BOS - Series Thread

Rate this topic

40 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Leafs fans over on HF Boards are calling for Babcock's head...I should've taken the week off, and opened up a pitchfork, and torch store in Toronto...

Ya I was just reading that lol. He signed an 8 year 50 million dollar deal (6.25mil per year) and he just completed year 4 of 8. 

If they are still on the hook for 25 million, I don't see him going anywhere. Thats the problem with committing to 8 years, you end up screwing yourself if it doesn't work out. We'll see what happens. 

17 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Leafs fans over on HF Boards are calling for Babcock's head...I should've taken the week off, and opened up a pitchfork, and torch store in Toronto...

Just wait and see how they act if they lose the series to Boston, again. I will enjoy it. Immensely.

4 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

Like I said Babcock isn't the best coach. Hes a good coach, but hes no scotty, hes not even quennville or trotz...

You mean realgud. ;) But agreed, Babs love for defensive minded forwards is puzzling sometimes, especially if you have other weapons on that Leafs team.

Why has that biased buffoon Mike Milbury been allowed to commentate seemingly every game in this series?  It's no better than having Ed Olczyk doing the Blackhawk playoff games.  

4 hours ago, greenrebellion said:

Babcock is a legend

With one Stanley Cup win.  

Edited by GMRwings1983

40 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Why has that biased buffoon Mike Milbury been allowed to commentate seemingly every game in this series?  It's no better than having Ed Olczyk doing the Blackhawk playoff games.  

With one Stanley Cup win.  

Cuz anyone who knows anything about hockey knows it was Milbury in the stands whacking a Rags fan with his own shoe.

He's synonymous with the Bruins.

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

Cuz anyone who knows anything about hockey knows it was Milbury in the stands whacking a Rags fan with his own shoe.

He's synonymous with the Bruins.

Easy to act tough when you have Stan Jonathan, Terry O'Reilly, John Wensink, and Al Secord on your team.  

1 minute ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Easy to act tough when you have Stan Jonathan, Terry O'Reilly, John Wensink, and Al Secord on your team.  

Have you ever worn ice skates?

Wearing skates while climbing over the plexiglass?

Wearing skates, over the plexiglass, and then pummeling a Rags fan with his own shoe?

You my friend have no say in this situation...Unless you've been in Milbury's shoes (or in this case skates) - whom are you to judge?