• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
chaps80

CAR vs WSH - Series Thread

Rate this topic

5 hours ago, amato said:

anyone see the terrible penalty Oshie took up by 1 with 3 1/2 left? Wish Carolina would've scored on that power play. it was comically bad...

Reddit was the only place I could find a video.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/bcev0i/tj_oshies_penalty_late_in_game_1_versus_carolina/

Yes, it was. They came close to making the Caps pay for it, too. Close game. Mrazek allowed three goals in the first, but wasn't much he could do about two of them. He looks different. Not playing erratic and jumping all over the crease, leaving his net like he used to.

4 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

I cannot watch this series primarily because of Carolina's jerseys.  They're hideous to look at. 

BTW, it looks like we drafted the wrong Svechnikov.  

They sure are. Vancouver's are worse though. Seattle might beat them both, they like their yellow/green combos.

1 hour ago, chaps80 said:

Yes, it was. They came close to making the Caps pay for it, too. Close game. Mrazek allowed three goals in the first, but wasn't much he could do about two of them. He looks different. Not playing erratic and jumping all over the crease, leaving his net like he used to.

They sure are. Vancouver's are worse though. Seattle might beat them both, they like their yellow/green combos.

Always liked the Seals jersey. Have one myself.

3 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Always liked the Seals jersey. Have one myself.

The teal/yellow wasn't bad, but never liked the green/yellow. Which is weird because i dig the Oakland A's colors. I doubt they'd be using teal again unless it was subdued, due to SJ. 

3 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Why didn't that dumbass do that to Crosby all these years? 

From what I'm reading, sounds like Svechnikov wanted to go with Ovi. I can't recall any instances where Crosby straight-up said "Let's dance!" to a maniac like Ovechkin and really, truly meant it. There've probably been some instances, but I'm not a Crosby historian so I wouldn't know.

Where's Nerve when you need him to make a 'gangsta' Ovi pic ?

He went old school KGB on Svechs' azz.

58 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Ovechkin just KO'd Svechnikov in a fight.  What the hell.  Kid is only 19.  

Do svidaniya i spokoynoy nochi tovarishch

50 minutes ago, Dabura said:

From what I'm reading, sounds like Svechnikov wanted to go with Ovi. I can't recall any instances where Crosby straight-up said "Let's dance!" to a maniac like Ovechkin and really, truly meant it. There've probably been some instances, but I'm not a Crosby historian so I wouldn't know.

Ovi would face deportation if he did that to Crosby...