• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

SJS vs VGK - Series Thread

Rate this topic

20 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

War is coming to LGW... time to pick a side...

John Hughes films enthusiasts v. Japanese anime nerds v. WWE fanboys

My ancestors are smiling on me Jap nerds and Wrasselin boys. Can you say the same?

I just want hot moms.

4 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

And this years Aunt Becky award goes to...

Mrs. Hughes!
Wow back to back wins! If you'll remember she stole the show last year with her role in the production of Quinn Hughes. Truly a historic night.

She deserves better than New Jersey. And Vancouver.

5 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Looks like two of the refs from game 7 (O'Halloran and Furlatt)  are not officiating the second round.  I guess that's the league's way of admitting the call was botched.   

The league also apologized to Vegas for the officiating of game 7.

On 4/24/2019 at 9:24 PM, toby91_ca said:

Here's the facts:

1. They thought he crossed checked him in the face and then saw blood and injury, that's why he got 5 min

2. It wasn't even a hard cross check, it was more of a shove with the stick...across the chest, nowhere near the head...he lost balance and then got caught up with another SJ player and fell on his head....skate came near the head as well, haven't seen a good replay to see if he got caught with that.

3. If you take every referee on the planet and give them the benefit of replay, not a single one calls a 5 min major there.

4. Vegas has every right to complain about the call, but they should never have been in that position in the first place and have no one to blame but themselves.  They had a 3-0 lead, even if the penalty kill could have kept it to 2 goals against there....which is still a crappy PK...they would have been in good shape.

The fact is there was a cross check which resulted in a player falling over and cracking his head. There were obviously other variables but the cross check resulted in an injury and he should be penalized. 

5 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

MILF Day is like our Christmas and Hot Moms are like our Santa

Sure we may all be of different faiths, catholic, lutheran, anime nerd, WWE fan, but on that day we are united in celebration

Why are you denying me inclusion? I am none of these. I thought LGW.com was supposed to be my "safe space".

1 hour ago, Euro_Twins said:

No one apologised to the wings for bad reffing in 09... js 

The snowflakes in New Orleans started this.

12 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Why are you denying me inclusion? I am none of these. I thought LGW.com was supposed to be my "safe space".

The snowflakes in New Orleans started this.

I thought you were on my John Hughes team?

PS it's pronounced N'awlins

12 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Image result for quinn hughes mom

I dont see it.

Eh I'd give her the ol shoot n scoot

I personally prefer Mom Svechnikov plus she has an accent....Actually she looks like she could be a sister to Mrs Hughes.  Hmm is this some sort of world wide conspiracy of blonde women creating hockey players

Edited by AtlantaHotWings

6 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

I personally prefer Mom Svechnikov plus she has an accent....Actually she looks like she could be a sister to Mrs Hughes.  Hmm is this some sort of world wide conspiracy of blonde women creating hockey players

Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 12.42.42 PM.png

If you're mom isn't hot you can't play hockey.

I don't make the rules, I just abide them.

3 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

This could be the Sharks' year to underachieve again.

I mean, sure. It's the Sharks, it's what they do. But that comeback win against Vegas is the kind of thing that can propel a team to a Cup. They certainly have the talent.

Worst case scenario for the Wings is San Jose beating Colorado then losing in the Western Conference Final.  That would give us a 2nd round pick at either 59th or 60th overall, and only get us a 3rd rounder for next year.