• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
amato

NSH vs DAL - Series Thread

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, chaps80 said:

I wonder what their offseason plans are with Rinne. He's near the end of the line, a UFA, and just came off a $7 million per year deal. Do they re-sign him short term for less? Let him walk? Does he decide to test the market himself? I don't think he's ready to retire, just yet.

Gonna be a heck of a payday for both him and Bobvrosky, if he tests the market. I bet each of them are going to wait and wait until the other one signs first! Waiting...............................................................................waiting..................................................................

I’ve watched quite a few Stars games and Miro  Heiskanen reminds me somewhat of Lidstrom in how he plays defense in a very cerebral and active sense but not physically, necessarily. Idk if he will have the offensive ability as Lidstrom, but some areas of his game are candidly similar.  

5 hours ago, kylee said:

I’ve watched quite a few Stars games and Miro  Heiskanen reminds me somewhat of Lidstrom in how he plays defense in a very cerebral and active sense but not physically, necessarily. Idk if he will have the offensive ability as Lidstrom, but some areas of his game are candidly similar.  

I'm not sure he'll ever be Lidstrom, but Heiskanen is an absolute stud. He would have looked amazing on our top pair with Hronek for the next 15+ years. Oh, what could have been... If we gained one extra point in any game during the 2016-17 season, we would have finished ahead of Dallas, thus winning the 3rd slot in the draft lottery, and likely would have taken Heiskanen... Pretty depressing to think about actually...