• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

BOS vs. CBJ - Round 2

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

F*** the Bruins. I'm going for the Jackets in this one, and possibly to go the whole way...

I hope you're right. We finally have a year where its not the same old teams advancing which I love, but the one exception is Boston. Plus I hate them in general.

8 hours ago, kliq said:

I hope you're right. We finally have a year where its not the same old teams advancing which I love, but the one exception is Boston. Plus I hate them in general.

Right about what? I didn't predict anything haha, just saying who I want to win. If I'm predicting who wins, it's Boston. But I guess that bodes well for us, since I went 3-5 in the first round...

4 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Right about what? I didn't predict anything haha, just saying who I want to win. If I'm predicting who wins, it's Boston. But I guess that bodes well for us, since I went 3-5 in the first round...

HAHA ya I really didnt frame that correctly. I should have said:

I hope Boston looses as well. We finally have a year where its not the same old teams advancing which I love, but the one exception is Boston. Plus I hate them in general.

And hey, 3-5 is not bad, I was 2-6! I only got Boston and San Jose right.

31 minutes ago, kliq said:

HAHA ya I really didnt frame that correctly. I should have said:

I hope Boston looses as well. We finally have a year where its not the same old teams advancing which I love, but the one exception is Boston. Plus I hate them in general.

And hey, 3-5 is not bad, I was 2-6! I only got Boston and San Jose right.

You came very close to 0-8!

Why all the Bruin hate? I have nothing against Boston. I dont recall them really ever beating us at anything. I actually dislike CBJ more stemming back from the old Central division days and WC playoffs.

Just now, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

You came very close to 0-8!

Why all the Bruin hate? I have nothing against Boston. I dont recall them really ever beating us at anything. I actually dislike CBJ more stemming back from the old Central division days and WC playoffs.

Chara is tall and arrogant

Marchand is short and arrogant

Tim Thomas is republican

34 minutes ago, amato said:

Marchand knocking at the DoPS door again. This time with added cowardliness! 

Looks like no one was home. I guess I agree with Dreger here.. CBJ will just have to police him themselves I suppose.

Yeah, it's definitely not even in the discussion for suspension, or at least shouldn't be....but it is such a ****** move, but that's what he's known for, that's what agitators do.

1 hour ago, amato said:
Marchand knocking at the DoPS door again. This time with added cowardliness! 

Looks like no one was home. I guess I agree with Dreger here.. CBJ will just have to police him themselves I suppose.

I'd love to see someone (maybe Savard?) ragdoll that piece of s***...