• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

BOS vs. CBJ - Round 2

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Cool to see him mingling with fans from opposing teams.

No its not!

4 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Really? I don't see anything feminine in the slightest

My bad. I shouldnt have presumed that that individual identifies himself/herself as female. Not very progressive of me.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

7 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

No its not!

My bad. I shouldnt have presumed that that individual identifies himself/herself as female. Not very progressive of me.

Found another photo from the same fan, based on this I think he/she is actually gender-less, which is totally a thing

2019-high-quality-hot-a-pig-mascot-costu

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

I was excited when Chicago missed the playoffs that we wouldn't need to listen to that homer, Ed Olczyk.

Instead, they've given us this imbecile Mile Milbury to listen to for every single Bruins game.  He's obviously biased in favor of Boston.  Biased color commentary is fun in professional wrestling, but not in other sports.  Why is NBCN doing this?  

Edited by GMRwings1983

17 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

"So that's how it is in that family."

100 points if u get the movie reference.

Image result for ferris bueller gif

11 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

I was excited when Chicago missed the playoffs that we wouldn't need to listen to that homer, Ed Olczyk.

Instead, they've given us this imbecile Mile Milbury to listen to for every single Bruins game.  He's obviously biased in favor of Boston.  Biased color commentary is fun in professional wrestling, but not in other sports. Why is NBCN doing this?  

He threatened them with a shoe?

Edited by F.Michael

RIP Columbus

Imagine sweeping the Bolts and then losing to the Bruins in 6. And you've got, like, three 2019 draft picks and two of your biggest stars are probably leaving. They really needed to at least reach the conference finals.

6 minutes ago, Dabura said:

RIP Columbus

Imagine sweeping the Bolts and then losing to the Bruins in 6. And you've got, like, three 2019 draft picks and two of your biggest stars are probably leaving. They really needed to at least reach the conference finals.

Its so much fun begining your teams upswing while watching the pain of others. Tampa. CBJ. Ottawa. Toronto. Theres so many tears to drink. Mandatory F Boston thou.

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Its so much fun begining your teams upswing while watching the pain of others. Tampa. CBJ. Ottawa. Toronto. Theres so many tears to drink. Mandatory F Boston thou.

It's kinda nice to be on the other side of it. Clenching your butt for a quarter-century is exhausting and probably bad for your health.

8 minutes ago, Dabura said:

It's kinda nice to be on the other side of it. Clenching your butt for a quarter-century is exhausting and probably bad for your health.

I've never been so relaxed going into a draft/FA

Meanwhile these teams are going to have to pull a rabbit out of their asses

Makes a man feel warm inside

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

Clenching your butt for a quarter-century is exhausting and probably bad for your health.

Can confirm.

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I've never been so relaxed going into a draft/FA

Meanwhile these teams are going to have to pull a rabbit out of their asses

Makes a man feel warm inside

But clenching and rodents in keisters. Remind of ur days in jail?

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

13 hours ago, Dabura said:

RIP Columbus

Looks bad for sure, they did go for it, but I think it was more of a need to just get into the playoffs and win a round maybe.  Coming into this year, in their 17 year history, they were out of the playoffs in 13 of those years and out in the first round in the other 4.  They never won a playoff series in their history, they had won a total of 5 playoffs games in their existence.  This season, they won a series and put up 6 total wins (6W, 4L).  For that team, it has to count for something I suppose.