• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kylee

Poll: Datsyuk on the team at 41?

Rate this topic

Do you want a 41 year old Datsyuk on the team?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sidenote: Any gun nuts on this board? Thinking about purchasing my first AR-15 soon. Pretty dead set on anything with a 7.62 round with a piston driven (Kalashnikov style) action. Pragmatist cheap skate friends are telling me to stick with the 5.57 NATO rounds though. Any advice appreciated. PMs welcome.

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Sidenote: Any gun nuts on this board? Thinking about purchasing my first AR-15 soon. Pretty dead set on anything with a 7.62 round with a piston driven (Kalashnikov style) action. Pragmatist cheap skate friends are telling me to stick with the 5.57 NATO rounds though. Any advice appreciated. PMs welcome.

Guns bad. Kill people.

On 5/6/2019 at 9:35 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Feds broke into my house, and took my stash man...

On 5/6/2019 at 7:35 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

For fun, get it chambered in 22 LR.

For defense, 7.62 will do the trick.

I'm not a big fan of rifles for home defense.  A .357 magnum round out of a S&W 686 is more manageable and will flatten an intruder.

I just got 5k rounds of 22 LR for 300 bucks online.  I hope that doesn't make me a cheapskate!

50 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

I'm not a big fan of rifles for home defense.  A .357 magnum round out of a S&W 686 is more manageable and will flatten an intruder.

I just got 5k rounds of 22 LR for 300 bucks online.  I hope that doesn't make me a cheapskate!

22 LR is a hard round to find...Where did you come across so much at such a cheap price?

1 hour ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

It's not for home defense really. Would be my doomsday rifle for when DJT goes full literal Hitler, or the Canadians invade. Both equally likely I'm sure. I use the classic pump action for home D. I think @F.Michael changed my mind to 5.56 for caliber though.

7 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

It's not for home defense really. Would be my doomsday rifle for when DJT goes full literal Hitler, or the Canadians invade. Both equally likely I'm sure. I use the classic pump action for home D. I think @F.Michael changed my mind to 5.56 for caliber though.

If these guys invade - just don't mention hockey, or curling, or the USA/CAN $$$ ratio...You'll be fine...Offer them some Tim Hortons, and  a nice coffee to go with it, and you're certain to be fine.

Image result for canadians south park

2 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

If these guys invade - just don't mention hockey, or curling, or the USA/CAN $$$ ratio...You'll be fine...Offer them some Tim Hortons, and  a nice coffee to go with it, and you're certain to be fine.

Image result for canadians south park

IDK what happened, I used to drink Timmy Ho's coffee, but it sucks now. McDonald's way better.

5 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Tougher gun laws would have stopped this. :ninja:

Keep talkin' commie

mqdefault.jpg

49 minutes ago, Wings3:16 said:

Yeah Tim's went to crap after the Americans bought it

I guess after Burger King bought Tims, they lost all their coffee contracts to McDonald's. At least that's what my 2 minutes of research tells me. Makes sense. McD's coffee is pretty good now.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

23 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

Wow... just stop. Americans go nuts for our non piss tasting beer

haha agreed. I dont think I have EVER heard someone say that American beer is better the Canadian Beer.

On 5/9/2019 at 11:45 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Molon labe

Hope the Federalis auction those off or something

Somewhere Jax Teller is saying "I told you so".