• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
chaps80

ECF- CAR vs. BOS

Rate this topic

I hate Boston and I would love it if Boston were too loose, but ultimately as much of a cool story that it is to see Mrazek and Mac play like they are, I just don't think they have the talent in net to pull it off in 4 rounds. With that said, PLEASE prove me wrong guys!

3 hours ago, kliq said:

I hate Boston and I would love it if Boston were too loose, but ultimately as much of a cool story that it is to see Mrazek and Mac play like they are, I just don't think they have the talent in net to pull it off in 4 rounds. With that said, PLEASE prove me wrong guys!

I hope they can. But if not, still a season well beyond expectations for that team. Especially with the doubts in goal heading into it and their expected starter who talked of a rebound season being demoted permanently to the AHL.

On 5/10/2019 at 10:18 AM, The 91 of Ryans said:

DeBrusk Calls Bergeron "Perfect Human"

and my hatred of the Bruins grows. 

There's only one perfect human. 

I guess its a thing now. TBH, I thought it was a dumb name when they called Lidstrom that, and I think its dumb now. Sorry, love Lidstrom, but that's a weird name.

https://www.tsn.ca/perfect-human-bergeron-delivers-for-opportunistic-bruins-1.1303473

54 minutes ago, kliq said:

I guess its a thing now. TBH, I thought it was a dumb name when they called Lidstrom that, and I think its dumb now. Sorry, love Lidstrom, but that's a weird name.

https://www.tsn.ca/perfect-human-bergeron-delivers-for-opportunistic-bruins-1.1303473

agreed 100%

I much preferred Frank Grimes nickname "godstrom"

Completely unrelated, but I miss when this team was coached by godcock

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

15 hours ago, kliq said:

Hey now.  What were you doing when you wrote this?  

So Mac did get the start, will probably get next one too. It was kind of hinted about before. Lost the game anyways, pretty much last chance, cause they are not climbing out of a 3-0 hole. Dump Bears are pretty much Finals bound...disgusting.

59 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

So Mac did get the start, will probably get next one too. It was kind of hinted about before. Lost the game anyways, pretty much last chance, cause they are not climbing out of a 3-0 hole. Dump Bears are pretty much Finals bound...disgusting.

I absolutely hate Boston and I am pulling for Carolina to win, but I wouldn't hate a San Jose vs Boston finals. It would be a cool story-line with Thornton trying to win a cup against the team that traded him away. If Boston ended up winning though, it would just suck.

18 minutes ago, kliq said:

I absolutely hate Boston and I am pulling for Carolina to win, but I wouldn't hate a San Jose vs Boston finals. It would be a cool story-line with Thornton trying to win a cup against the team that traded him away. If Boston ended up winning though, it would just suck.

Oh man, if they could pull it out in 7 that would be a heavy burn, but that's pretty unlikely. Never say never, I guess. If Boston plays SJ or STL, doesn't matter as long as they win their franchise first cup by beating Boston. The Thornton storyline would be cool. He doesn't look like he's got much left in him. Let the man finally raise one and retire.

The dream is all but dead...too many poorly timed penalties and Rask has been playing too damn good. I wonder how this series would’ve gone had they not lost game one the way they did, but it is what it is. I’ll be surprised if it’s not over tomorrow. Then it’s back to being a full-time Wings fan. 

5 hours ago, gcom007 said:

The dream is all but dead...too many poorly timed penalties and Rask has been playing too damn good. I wonder how this series would’ve gone had they not lost game one the way they did, but it is what it is. I’ll be surprised if it’s not over tomorrow. Then it’s back to being a full-time Wings fan. 

Being a wings fan isnt a part time- full time thing. You're either a Wings fan or you're not.

18 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Being a wings fan isnt a part time- full time thing. You're either a Wings fan or you're not.

K nerd.

Always a full-time Wings fan. Side-hustling on that Carolina.

4-0 Dump Bears win and sweep the series. I didn't see a sweep coming, that's for sure, but Carolina just couldn't get it done. Too many bad penalties, missed chances, bad defensive plays, and switching goalies didn't work either.