• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Neomaxizoomdweebie

WCF: San Jose Sharks vs. St Louis Blues

Rate this topic

Just now, krsmith17 said:

I think it's pretty much guaranteed to be a 3rd now... Doubt they re-sign Nyquist... unfortunately.

He did play pretty well for them, but I assume their priority is to lock up Pavelski and Karlsson first., which should eat a big chunk of their money. Maybe no room for Goose :(

I used to hate the Blues, but not so much anymore. Bruins are pretty easy to not like.

Please god the city of Boston does not need another championship

2002: Patriots
2004: Patriots, Red Sox
2005: Patriots
2007: Red Sox
2008: Celtics
2011: Bruins

2013: Red Sox
2015: Patriots
2017: Patriots
2018: Red Sox
2019: Patriots

In the past 17 years the longest they've gone without a championship is 2 years, and that only happened once in that time frame. If the Bruins win it all that will be 13 championships in 17 years. f*** me.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

4 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I used to hate the Blues, but not so much anymore. Bruins are pretty easy to not like.

Please god the city of Boston does not need another championship

2002: Patriots
2004: Patriots, Red Sox
2005: Patriots
2007: Red Sox
2008: Celtics
2011: Bruins

2013: Red Sox
2015: Patriots
2017: Patriots
2018: Red Sox
2019: Patriots

In the past 17 years the longest they've gone without a championship is 2 years, and that only happened once in that time frame. If the Bruins win it all that will be 13 championships in 17 years. f*** me.

Hey Boston. Bruins are not an animal. Sox is spelled s-o-c-k-s. It's pronounced Kell-ticks, not Sell-ticks. And you can't be Patriots to a country that doesn't exist yet.

9 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Good Will Hunting isn't even that funny

But it's a great movie...1 of these years I'll make my way out to the east coast...Been wanting to visit Boston, Philly, NY, and DC.

Would love to grab a few brews in a dive bar in 'Southie' just to mingle with the locals...Would seem like a good time.

46 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

But it's a great movie...1 of these years I'll make my way out to the east coast...Been wanting to visit Boston, Philly, NY, and DC.

Would love to grab a few brews in a dive bar in 'Southie' just to mingle with the locals...Would seem like a good time.

That sounds like something a 25 year old millennial hipster would say.