• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Toggers

Jimmy Devellano

Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, Toggers said:

Is he still with the team? Does he actually have a role or is he an honorary exec?

He's senior VP and alternate governor.

Seeing as Chris Ilitch is Governor, I assume as alternate governor he's basically the mouth of Sauron. As in, he acts on Chris's (ownerships) behalf on a daily basis, as I highly doubt Chris is literally in the Wings offices everyday.

I've also heard he watches a f*** ton of hockey film. So he probably plays the role of a scout somewhat too, but most people in hockey operations do that. After all, that is the business.

13 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

If you literally just Google Jim Devellano, its literally the first thing listed under the search results. You literally spent more effort starting this thread lol. I mean literally. Lol. Literally.

From the guy who types out a term paper on the AK27 AK47 paradox even though every single person got it 5 posts earlier.  SMDH

1 hour ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

From the guy who types out a term paper on the AK27 AK47 paradox even though every single person got it 5 posts earlier.  SMDH

Yeah. Except my response here was literally an attempt at playful humor. Hence the multiple uses of "literally". It was meant to literally be friendly banter as so many of us do in here. I do it all the time, and I think (or at least I hope) most posters understand that.

This site is a brotherhood in some respects, and a little bit of harmless ribbing between us from time to time makes things more fun. But posting things just to be a d**k isnt fun at all and ruins the experience for everyone else.

I wasnt intentionally trying to literally troll anyone or belittle anyone, unlike you and mackel in ur recent comments. Theres a big difference between trying to make things fun and being a jerk. I think most people understand that. 

3 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Yeah. Except my response here was literally an attempt at playful humor. Hence the multiple uses of "literally". It was meant to literally be friendly banter as so many of us do in here. I do it all the time, and I think (or at least I hope) most posters understand that.

This site is a brotherhood in some respects, and a little bit of harmless ribbing between us from time to time makes things more fun. But posting things just to be a d**k isnt fun at all and ruins the experience for everyone else.

I wasnt intentionally trying to literally troll anyone or belittle anyone, unlike you and mackel in ur recent comments. Theres a big difference between trying to make things fun and being a jerk. I think most people understand that. 

Ive not found you to be fun or humorous recently.  Try harder.