• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

GAME 7 STANLEY CUP FINALS (GET IN HERE)

Rate this topic

20 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but those fireworks while handing out the :stanley: was totally lame, and unnecessary.

Totally.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  Poor presentation and the Blues players didn't even skate with the Cup properly.  Nobody took a big lap.   

They better not do that when Larkin lifts the Cup.  

8 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but those fireworks while handing out the :stanley: was totally lame, and unnecessary.

Agreed but I think the league assumed as most of us did that Buston would win and Buston fans like firewurks(say it with the accent). I loved the fact each Blues player pretty much dropped the F bomb when getting the cup. Someone in the truck turned off the delay...LOL

Riddle me this..

Which orig 6 team has yet to even have an appearance in finals since 67? 

Take the answer to any participating Arbys and get some curly fries!!

12 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Agreed but I think the league assumed as most of us did that Buston would win and Buston fans like firewurks(say it with the accent). I loved the fact each Blues player pretty much dropped the F bomb when getting the cup. Someone in the truck turned off the delay...LOL

Riddle me this..

I especially enjoy watching them fail now that Mr. I only coach allstar teams is at the helm.

1 hour ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Riddle me this..

Unless Dubas gets super creative (and throw in some luck) it'll be a loooong time before the Leafs make it to the Finals...I'm certain our beloved Red Wings will hoist it before they do.

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

"Once we had the lead we knew we were gonna ******* get it"

jsfy32lyt1431.jpg

Td8zYQC.png

thxud3koy1431.jpg

You gotta actually get there to lose, but sure glad Boston has taken the lead in that there stat.

...oh. and congrats Blues.

Edited by e_prime

Goal #2 was my favorite. Marchand literally had to stay in position for 16 more seconds. Its game F'ing seven and you ish the bricks you little F'ing turd HAHAHAH F Marchand's punk arse. NHL should ban him just for the size of his stupid F"ing nose.

1 hour ago, _SP_ said:

Goal #2 was my favorite. Marchand literally had to stay in position for 16 more seconds. Its game F'ing seven and you ish the bricks you little F'ing turd HAHAHAH F Marchand's punk arse. NHL should ban him just for the size of his stupid F"ing nose.

Big noses are universally ugly

Sorry jews :/