• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
amato

Red Wings Development Camp

Rate this topic

Schedule announced. Should have rosters sometime before tomorrow. 

https://www.nhl.com/redwings/news/2019-development-camp-at-little-caesars-arena-june-25-29/c-307895444

DETROIT - The Detroit Red Wings today announced the schedule for their 2019 Development Camp, which will be held at the BELFOR Training Center inside Little Caesars Arena from June 25-29. The camp begins on Tuesday, June 25 and features on-ice skill development and off-ice workouts each day, ending with a three-on-three tournament on Friday, June 28 and a Red & White Game on Saturday, June 29.

There is a more detailed schedule in the link above. 

HYPE!

2 hours ago, TLGTrico said:

I noticed Patrick Holway's name on the roster.  Considering eliteprospects doesn't have him listed for any team for 2018/19, I figured he was done with hockey.

According to CapFriendly he took a year off so he could transfer to a different college. He has two years of college left, then he'll probably be done with hockey.

Edited by Buppy

2 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

It seems like you really want to be "right" about this... You'd prefer self gratification over seeing Zadina succeed...

I think I am right and time will prove it...  it will be what it will be gratification or success is irrelevant. 

9 minutes ago, mackel said:

I think I am right and time will prove it...  it will be what it will be gratification or success is irrelevant. 

I'm not looking to get into this again, though it seems like you were clearly trying to bait a response out (something you were accusing others of previously).

For my own reference though, what would you consider a successful next year for him? Just wondering what he can do this season that'll make you think "maybe I'm wrong" or something. Curious to see how our expectations line up.

43 minutes ago, mackel said:

Whatever you say...

28 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

I'm not looking to get into this again, though it seems like you were clearly trying to bait a response out (something you were accusing others of previously).

For my own reference though, what would you consider a successful next year for him? Just wondering what he can do this season that'll make you think "maybe I'm wrong" or something. Curious to see how our expectations line up.

30 goals, 70 points. Anything less = bust...