• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jonas Mahonas

Nicknames for the Noobs

Rate this topic

13 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

Stan Bowman'd be like: Hell Naw..., David's Mein!

”Ja, this bist Stefan Yßermann. Ich demand you to surrender unt give me mein Kampf! I willen give du Jonathan EricSSon unt ein third reic.. I mean, pick im return.”

Edited by Akakabuto

39 minutes ago, derblaueClaus said:

You won't win this guys, just saying.

Not sure if German or just bragging about Nazi trivia prowess.

Anyway, between SSeider, Hreydrich, Cholauschwitz, and MachtIsaac I think we may have a final solution to our defense problems. 

6 minutes ago, Buppy said:

Not sure if German or just bragging about Nazi trivia prowess.

Anyway, between SSeider, Hreydrich, Cholauschwitz, and MachtIsaac I think we may have a final solution to our defense problems. 

Not wise to tease the German guy in the forums

From 1997 to 2008 many great battles were fought and many victories were had. Detroit was unstoppable!... But the rest of the NHL united against us... and now Detroit find itself again in turmoil.

Was it the failed leadership of our once great Kaiser Kenneth of the house Hollandzollern that did this? I SAY NEIN! It was in fact the fault of the filthy Leafs! Who infected the league and now run amok!

That time is over! Our new player we will create a better league, a perfect league, a redder league...

The day of the rake has come! All hail Seider!

D3maonm.jpg

8 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

From 1997 to 2008 many great battles were fought and many victories were had. Detroit was unstoppable!... But the rest of the NHL united against us... and now Detroit find itself again in turmoil.

Was it the failed leadership of our once great Kaiser Kenneth of the house Hollandzollern that did this? I SAY NEIN! It was in fact the fault of the filthy Leafs! Who infected the league and now run amok!

That time is over! Our new player we will create a better league, a perfect league, a redder league...

The day of the rake has come! All hail Seider!

D3maonm.jpg

"Bonjourno, boopity bippity, my name is Bentio Veleno and perhaps I can helps yous guys on yous quest eh?"

43EpwrD.jpg