• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jonas Mahonas

Nicknames for the Noobs

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

I'd prefer something like what they do in Europe, where they bring Soccer-like chants to the arena.

but with some German chants

Most of the clips from Sweden are of Djurgården. They suck balls and most of my co-workers are fans of them, Fun fact; they are called monkeys because the club was founded on an island in Stockholm which is most famous for having a zoo.

The guys with the pyrotechnics(flashing lights) are the fans of the team I root for in swedish hockey(AIK). I live a ten minute walk from the arena and watch a couple of games every year. Djurgården are AIK's biggest rivals and both clubs were founded in 1891. AIK being the older club(important!). The games between these clubs are called Tvillingderbyt - the twin derby.

5 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Most of the clips from Sweden are of Djurgården. They suck balls and most of my co-workers are fans of them, Fun fact; they are called monkeys because the club was founded on an island in Stockholm which is most famous for having a zoo.

The guys with the pyrotechnics(flashing lights) are the fans of the team I root for in swedish hockey(AIK). I live a ten minute walk from the arena and watch a couple of games every year. Djurgården are AIK's biggest rivals and both clubs were founded in 1891. AIK being the older club(important!). The games between these clubs are called Tvillingderbyt - the twin derby.

Not sure if Swede or just bragging about SHL trivia prowess.