• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

2019-20 Prospects Thread

Rate this topic

9 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

I'm not that high on Lindstrom, but still excited to see how he looks in the NHL.

I'm not super-high on him either. At the same time, though, we're definitely learning the true value of steady, dependable two-way defensemen this season. Hopefully he can be that kind of guy for us in this callup, or at least show signs that he's capable of being that kind of guy next season.

6 hours ago, mackel said:

We all know Zadina is your drug of choice...:lol:

I don't understand the need to bring Zadina up here, but yes, I am that excited about Zadina, and he's looked great so far in the NHL.

I'm just happy you didn't call him "Zagina"... Progress. The kid must be growing on you... :lol:

6 hours ago, Dabura said:

I'm not super-high on him either. At the same time, though, we're definitely learning the true value of steady, dependable two-way defensemen this season. Hopefully he can be that kind of guy for us in this callup, or at least show signs that he's capable of being that kind of guy next season.

Oh, I agree. I haven't ruled out steady shut-down 3rd pair defenseman, but unfortunately, I think that may be his ceiling. Every team needs those guys though, so hopefully he gets there.

Didn't realize these two live together. Probably a good thing for a best prospects outside the team.

But who is this ugo Bword? Gimme muh Carley

Rap and EDM. Typical Zoomers.

That look they exchanged when she asked what she should bring to their party (cocaine). Seider: Just bring a good mood (aka cocaine).

Joe is unorganized and unprepared. Mo has a big personality and fires up the boys.

Joe is tri-lingual. Pretty impressive, sign of a smart guy.

4 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

1. She's cute.

You can find 5 identical girls in any decent bar on a Saturday night. Her leopard print jacket screams tasteless, vapid, and attention-seeking. She goes to the club every year on her birthday with a sash that says "Birthday *****" and gets into fights with bartenders who didn't giver her back her debit card because she drank too much vodka and it's already in her wallet. Wipe that caked on makeup off and I bet she looks like a 6.

She ain't no Carley.

12 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

You can find 5 identical girls in any decent bar on a Saturday night. Her leopard print jacket screams tasteless, vapid, and attention-seeking. She goes to the club every year on her birthday with a sash that says "Birthday *****" and gets into fights with bartenders who didn't giver her back her debit card because she drank too much vodka and it's already in her wallet. Wipe that caked on makeup off and I bet she looks like a 6.

She ain't no Carley.

We need to work on your attitude, mister.

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Seider takes a hit high and immediately retaliates with a Kronwall-esque hit. Love this kid. Then he gets to chirping in the box afterward too.

He's like Kronwall, but not so nice, if that makes any sense lol

Jesus Christ.  What a f*cking beast!  That kid is 18 and he's just smacking around grown men like they're nothing and talking s*** the whole time.  Pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee let this kid be our Seth Jones!

2 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Jesus Christ.  What a f*cking beast!  That kid is 18 and he's just smacking around grown men like they're nothing and talking s*** the whole time.  Pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee let this kid be our Seth Jones!

Sarcasm appreciated

Kids got the play, the attitude, and the leadership. This team needed more someones with a little f*** you as well ala Bertuzzi. Future captain right there. 

7 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Sarcasm appreciated

Kids got the play, the attitude, and the leadership. This team needed more someones with a little f*** you as well ala Bertuzzi. Future captain right there. 

No sarcasm,  he is legitimately awesome.

13 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:
He's like Kronwall, but not so nice, if that makes any sense lol

That's the difference between the Swedes and Germans. The Swedes will Kronwall you and then offer to ice it for you. The Germans will knock you down and then ask for your mother's phone number.

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

18 and already physically and mentally ahead of the AHL.

YZERMAN

CALL UP

NOW

>Be Seider
>First NHL game is against the Bruins
>First shift: break Marchand's nose
>Second shift: identify Chara as the alpha male and fight him to a draw
>Chirp Chara in the box. "YOUR MOTHER IS A GIRAFFE. YOU FRENCH PIECE OF F***."
>Score beautiful coast-to-coast OT winner
>Return to hotel, bang Heidi Klum

2 hours ago, Dabura said:

>Be Seider
>First NHL game is against the Bruins
>First shift: break Marchand's nose
>Second shift: identify Chara as the alpha male and fight him to a draw
>Chirp Chara in the box. "YOUR MOTHER IS A GIRAFFE. YOU FRENCH PIECE OF F***."
>Score beautiful coast-to-coast OT winner
>Return to hotel, bang Heidi Klum

>Be Me
>Powerful and German

>Be You
>Scared and Squirmin'

Don't look now, but rookie Chase Pearson is playing like an absolute stud for the Griffins.  20 points in 53 games off their 4th line.  There's a genuine chance we've got something more than a grinder here. 

Edited by kipwinger