No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

2020 Draft Thread

Rate this topic

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

These ppl who run the lottery have names and home addresses

and families for hostage

5 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I mean you knew as soon as the league contorted itself into a pretzel in order to include 8 mystery teams to be determined with another draft that this was written in stone. 

bet theyre feeling pretty good about themselves right now

Just now, LeftWinger said:

just real quick, Montreal is the team that got the #1...so they are either going to throw the series (way to go NHL giving incentive to tank) or if they pull of the upset, Pittsburgh gets the #@1...Uncle Gary at his best!

The way it works actually is that each of the 8 play in losers have an equal 12.5% chance. That "team to be determined" is literally just that. 

What sours me the most is that other fans get to be excited to win a series or the draft and we have to eat s*** after a brutal season of hockey. NOT the way the lotto is supposed to work. 

4 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

just real quick, Montreal is the team that got the #1...so they are either going to throw the series (way to go NHL giving incentive to tank) or if they pull of the upset, Pittsburgh gets the #@1...Uncle Gary at his best!

I've been saying all along Lafreniere would go to Montreal.  Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they haven't had a French Canadian superstar in a million years.