• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

2020 Draft Thread

Rate this topic

I didn't think I would be this pissed about being 4th. But the way they are doing the placeholder thing on top of being 4th is really hitting me hard. I am legit pissed and I hate myself for it.

bahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

9 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

The way it works actually is that each of the 8 play in losers have an equal 12.5% chance. That "team to be determined" is literally just that. 

What sours me the most is that other fans get to be excited to win a series or the draft and we have to eat s*** after a brutal season of hockey. NOT the way the lotto is supposed to work. 

right! Their fans get to enjoy at least 3 more games, PLUS the change at #1, we get to sit around until maybe what Christmas before we get to see any games. I feel like someone kick me in the gut. It just seems so fixed it's nauseating. I truly might be done with the NHL after this.

12 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

No surprise there.

Couple this with not knowing when the Wings will even play again, I'll probably tune out for a while. Unfortunately, there's just no fun in being a fan at the moment. 

Yeah.

well, so here's to hoping the #1-#3 players drafted are all busts and the #4 becomes the gem! as much as we all KNOW we got screwed, can't change it now. I dare Bettman to step foot in Michigan though!

9 minutes ago, hankzet40 said:

There is no reason a #12 team should ever sniff the #1 overall! Meanwhile the bottom 7 team fans get screwed with no hockey AND no Lafreniere.

Do not buy NHL merch
Do not go to NHL.com
Do not watch regularly scheduled programming (stream it instead)
f*** this league, hit them in their nards. This is the most bush league thing in existence. They must feel suffering or they will not change.

9 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Do not buy NHL merch
Do not go to NHL.com
Do not watch regularly scheduled programming (stream it instead)
f*** this league, hit them in their nards. This is the most bush league thing in existence. They must feel suffering or they will not change.

I've even canceled my Athletic subscription...  not much point of even popping in here, our rebuild just got derailed...  Ottawa was always going to do well, but it's abundantly clear the NHL is targeting the wings... dropping max spots in 3 straight years... TEAM 2.5% will be another team from our division.  Toronto or Montreal most likely...  

Just now, mackel said:

I've even canceled my Athletic subscription...  not much point of even popping in here, our rebuild just got derailed...  Ottawa was always going to do well, but it's abundantly clear the NHL is targeting the wings... dropping max spots in 3 straight years... TEAM 2.5% will be another team from our division.  Toronto or Montreal most likely...  

This placeholder bull s*** is so ******* retarded and unironically rigged.

I did not even think it would be this bad, but they managed to top even my lowest expectations.

This league panders to the lowest common denominator its so garbage Its hard to fathom. I need to get back into MMA. KHL please rise up and kill this bush league.

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

This placeholder bull s*** is so ******* retarded and unironically rigged.

I did not even think it would be this bad, but they managed to top even my lowest expectations.

This league panders to the lowest common denominator its so garbage Its hard to fathom. I need to get back into MMA. KHL please rise up and kill this bush league.

As soon as they made that change, for this made for TV stunt it was a foregone conclusion this would happen.  I'm sure some f***tard will say... we were most likely to draft 4th so it's ok, well look at the odds for the winning team and realize this is NOT OK.