• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

2020 Draft Thread

Rate this topic

24 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

The underlined is kind of contradicting the bold though isn't it? I think we should stay at 4, unless Yzerman knows for certain that we could move back a couple spots and still get our guy. We need to take the best player available at 4. I'm still hoping that will be Stutzle, but if it's Perfetti, or Raymond, or Rossi, or Drysdale, or whoever, take him, rather than risk losing him. Like you alluded to, we need elite talent. We have enough depth. Quality over quantity.

Yeah, I guess, but I'm thinking that you compensate for the upside you might not get later in the top 10 of the draft with more picks. The last thing I want for us is that we go for the "safe" pick at nr 4. When someone describes a player as having the highest floor I'm out.

I admit I'm a bit torn on the subject. The things about Perfetti that makes him stand out, imho, is that he supposedly has IQ off the charts and that ability to "stop time". Looking around in reports it doesnt seem that the other players have that sort of elite talent that sticks out. 

But if Stevie and our scouting department thinks no player stands out above the rest they should look to trade back.

52 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

With Tampa's cap situation, I don't see how they'd be able to match. However, I'd assume if Yzerman were planning on pulling off such a bold move, he would have a chat with BriseBois beforehand. Maybe there's a trade that could be worked out if there's a player / prospect that could be included rather than the picks... I don't know. I just think that offer sheets are a great tool to add talent, that isn't used nearly enough. 

I just think that if offersheets are not ridiculously high teams will match and they will worry about the cap later. If we think Sergachev is worth a 1st and a 3rd from our high picks I imagine Tampa having no problem throwing away a couple of their late picks with a contract to make things work and keep him.

16 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Yeah, I guess, but I'm thinking that you compensate for the upside you might not get later in the top 10 of the draft with more picks. The last thing I want for us is that we go for the "safe" pick at nr 4. When someone describes a player as having the highest floor I'm out.

I agree. That's why I was so down on the Rasmussen pick on draft day. His floor was high, but ceiling, not so much. We always knew he'd play in the NHL, but top six winger was always a question. I still think Ras will be an effective NHLer, likely in a 3rd line role, but that's not a good pick in the top 10 of any draft. 

Vilardi was my guy. He had a few more question marks, mainly injury concerns, but much higher ceiling. It looks like he could finally be emerging as a legit top six, maybe even eventually top line center / winger.

21 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

I admit I'm a bit torn on the subject. The things about Perfetti that makes him stand out, imho, is that he supposedly has IQ off the charts and that ability to "stop time". Looking around in reports it doesnt seem that the other players have that sort of elite talent that sticks out. 

But if Stevie and our scouting department thinks no player stands out above the rest they should look to trade back.

Yeah, I like Perfetti, but I just want Yzerman to take the best player available. I want to look back on this draft, and be able to say we got a top three talent at four... 

23 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

I just think that if offersheets are not ridiculously high teams will match and they will worry about the cap later. If we think Sergachev is worth a 1st and a 3rd from our high picks I imagine Tampa having no problem throwing away a couple of their late picks with a contract to make things work and keep him.

Yeah, I agree, and I definitely don't think $5.25M would be ridiculously high for Sergachev, but I'm sure BriseBois has a much lower number, likely on a bridge deal, in mind. He probably would match, but I assume Yzerman would know that before he attempts the offer sheet to begin with.

Like I said, maybe a trade could be worked out. One thing we do know, is that Yzerman does really like Sergachev, as he already traded for him once. Maybe he would again. To me, Sergachev is the exact type of defenseman Yzerman should be going hard after, and an offer sheet could be the way to get it done.

12 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Sergachev to detroit or any other team is just a pipe dream , tampa will trade a killorn,palat,johnson etc... before they let sergachev go . Aint gonna happen

Yeah, because Sergachev calibre defensemen NEVER get traded... Oh wait, he already did get traded once...

12 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Yeah, because Sergachev calibre defensemen NEVER get traded... Oh wait, he already did get traded once...

I know your trying to be a wise ass but he got dealt basically before ever playing ... tampa wont let him go unless a teams stupid enough to offer like 10 mill per 

You wanna think otherwise , go ahead

45 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

I know your trying to be a wise ass but he got dealt basically before ever playing ... tampa wont let him go unless a teams stupid enough to offer like 10 mill per 

You wanna think otherwise , go ahead

Tampa already have two elite / high end top four left defensemen, in Hedman and McDonagh, locked up for the next six years. Sergachev is lower in the depth chart than he should be. I don't think he's untouchable. If Tampa feel like they can get some good pieces in return, they might pull the trigger. Or they may not have much of an option, if an offer sheet is signed.

I doubt it happens, but it's definitely an avenue worth exploring in my opinion. It doesn't even necessarily need to be Sergachev. I'd just like to see Yzerman get aggressive and acquire a young, highly skilled offensive defenseman to play on the left side with Hronek / Seider.

16 hours ago, Rivalred said:

I really hope Yzerman gets aggressive and serious with UFA’s

All that does is accelerate our path to forever .500, in the absence of "luck" in the lottery we need to double down and strip this thing down to the studs.  Adding UFAs makes us a bit better in the short term and worse in the medium/long term.  Yzerman preached patience and with our "luck" in (rigged) drafts we need as many picks as we can get.  Ideally over the next 3 seasons we should trade or otherwise let go of all but a small handful of our current full timer roster (3 or 4 guys)

3 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

I agree. That's why I was so down on the Rasmussen pick on draft day. His floor was high, but ceiling, not so much. We always knew he'd play in the NHL, but top six winger was always a question. I still think Ras will be an effective NHLer, likely in a 3rd line role, but that's not a good pick in the top 10 of any draft. 

Vilardi was my guy. He had a few more question marks, mainly injury concerns, but much higher ceiling. It looks like he could finally be emerging as a legit top six, maybe even eventually top line center / winger.

IF it's 3rd line, it's at C with Veleno on his wing yep. 

Also, how is it again that Vilardi is finally "emerging" ? Lol

Also also, Rasmussen had a major hand injury and a back injury in 2 of his last three seasons. And the season he was mostly healthy he was asked to play in the NHL as a 19 year old. But somehow his fate is sealed as a non-top six forward yet your L.A. boy is going to be a 1st liner while having done absolutely eff all since his draft year. Good one! 

Uh oh. 91 is butthurt over a slight against Ras again...

28 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

IF it's 3rd line, it's at C with Veleno on his wing yep. 

You also said this a few days ago...

Bertuzzi - Larkin - Mantha

Veleno - Perfetti - Zadina

Reichel - Brad Lambert - Bergrren

Soderblom - Rasmussen - Mastrosimone

So, which is it?

Also, how is it again that Vilardi is finally "emerging" ? Lol

Um because he was constantly injured for two straight seasons, finally got healthy last season, and put up great numbers in the AHL (25 points in 32 games) and NHL (7 points in 10 games) as a 20 year old... He's three months older than Zadina, who most (outside of two people) think is going to be a legit top six, likely top line winger...

Better question, how is it that you don't think that qualifies as finally emerging?

34 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Also also, Rasmussen had a major hand injury and a back injury in 2 of his last three seasons. And the season he was mostly healthy he was asked to play in the NHL as a 19 year old. But somehow his fate is sealed as a non-top six forward yet your L.A. boy is going to be a 1st liner while having done absolutely eff all since his draft year. Good one! 

Since when is saying "likely", "sealing one's fate"?... I don't think Rasmussen will be anything more than a 2nd line winger / 3rd line center. I think Vilardi could be a top line winger / 2nd line center.

In hindsight, Rasmussen playing in the NHL was probably a mistake. He probably would have benefitted more spending another season dominating the WHL.

Vilardi was also (more so) riddled with injuries. If it weren't for all his set backs, he might have played this past season in the NHL. Who knows...

On 6/30/2020 at 9:08 AM, krsmith17 said:

What logjam? The only defensemen guaranteed a spot in the top six are Hronek, Nemeth, and DeKeyser. Biega shouldn't be anything more than a 7th defenseman. Bowey could be brought back on another short-term deal, but he's yet to be signed. Lindstrom and Cholowski are the only other two defensemen that will be fighting for a spot in the top six, but both could be sent down to Grand Rapids. I think Seider is guaranteed a spot in Detroit.

I could've phrased that better. My bad.

I'm assuming Yzerman is going to bring in some top-four(ish) help from outside the organization and err on the side of caution re: Seider's development -- i.e. keep Seider on the farm for at least the first couple months of the season.

Note that this is simply where I'm setting my expectations; it's not necessarily how I think things will play out.

On 6/30/2020 at 9:26 AM, The 91 of Ryans said:

The middle

9 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I'm assuming Yzerman is going to bring in some top-four(ish) help from outside the organization and err on the side of caution re: Seider's development -- i.e. keep Seider on the farm for at least the first couple months of the season.

Note that this is simply where I'm setting my expectations; it's not necessarily how I think things will play out.

“Moritz had a real good year in Grand Rapids,” Yzerman said in his Zoom call following the June 26 draft lottery. “He will get an opportunity, whenever our season kicks off. He will get an opportunity to show he is ready to play. If he is ready to go, he will play. If not, he will spend a little more time in the American Hockey League. But he had a very good year and it’s encouraging to see the things that he did in his development.”

Ihttps://eu.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2020/06/30/detroit-red-wings-moritz-seider-steve-yzerman/3278328001/

I am happy to tell you it looks like we can pencil him in the line-up next season opener. Whenever that is.

PS, I still listen to that album regurarly.

Edited by Akakabuto

2 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Tampa already have two elite / high end top four left defensemen, in Hedman and McDonagh, locked up for the next six years. Sergachev is lower in the depth chart than he should be. I don't think he's untouchable. If Tampa feel like they can get some good pieces in return, they might pull the trigger. Or they may not have much of an option, if an offer sheet is signed.

I doubt it happens, but it's definitely an avenue worth exploring in my opinion. It doesn't even necessarily need to be Sergachev. I'd just like to see Yzerman get aggressive and acquire a young, highly skilled offensive defenseman to play on the left side with Hronek / Seider.

Hedman and mcdonaugh are also pretty much all they have and are like 8 yrs older than sergachev so i highly doubt accepting an offer sheet for him would ever happen. 

I know they have cal foote but hes still an unproven commodity which is the type of player id go for  , i been saying for the longest time we should target teams young d prospects before they become really good and hope one pans out (like tampa did with sergachev) right now theyd trade a johnson,palat etc... way before a 22 yr old dman whos putting up 35-45pts

Wings right now are strong at d in the prospect pool , wouldnt mind a young dman with upside that wouldnt cost too much with where we’re at . I always wanted lucas carlsson who got drafted by the hawks and who are stacked at d , if we can pull off a hirose for carlsson deal id do it. Hirose wont be here longterm anyways 

anyways something like that , and maybe sign a few free agents to flip at the deadline , rid of bowey and a few others for picks to make room for kids and thats about it for the off season 

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

13 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Hedman and mcdonaugh are also pretty much all they have and are like 8 yrs older than sergachev so i highly doubt accepting an offer sheet for him would ever happen. 

I know they have cal foote but hes still an unproven commodity which is the type of player id go for  , i been saying for the longest time we should target teams young d prospects before they become really good and hope one pans out (like tampa did with sergachev) right now theyd trade a johnson,palat etc... way before a 22 yr old dman whos putting up 35-45pts

Wings right now are strong at d in the prospect pool , wouldnt mind a young dman with upside that wouldnt cost too much with where we’re at . I always wanted lucas carlsson who got drafted by the hawks and who are stacked at d , if we can pull off a hirose for carlsson deal id do it. Hirose wont be here longterm anyways 

anyways something like that , and maybe sign a few free agents to flip at the deadline , rid of bowey and a few others for picks to make room for kids and thats about it for the off season 

So, let me get this straight... You don't think there's any way Tampa would ever part with Sergachev, even for next year's top 10, maybe top 5 pick. But you think Chicago would part with Carlsson for Taro Hirose?

Also, saying that Chicago are "stacked at d", may be a little bit of an overstatement...

25 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

So, let me get this straight... You don't think there's any way Tampa would ever part with Sergachev, even for next year's top 10, maybe top 5 pick. But you think Chicago would part with Carlsson for Taro Hirose?

Also, saying that Chicago are "stacked at d", may be a little bit of an overstatement...

Sergachev seems like a sure thing what the hell makes you think theyd trade him for what can be a 5-10 pick who we dont know what will turn into? Last i checked tampa is trying to win the cup NOW ...  come on dude 

Boqvist,beaudin,vlasic,mitchell,regula,carlsson

Maataa,de haan,murphy ... seabrook + keith  ... wont be able to fit in all those kids at d and id say carlsson would be ranked 5-6 from the d prospect pool in their eyes , i dont think the cost to aquire him would be alot

16 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Sergachev seems like a sure thing what the hell makes you think theyd trade him for what can be a 5-10 pick who we dont know what will turn into? Last i checked tampa is trying to win the cup NOW ...  come on dude 

After all these years of you clamoring for picks over players, NOW is the time you're going use logic?... 

You may be right that Tampa would lock up Sergachev, at all cost, but it's worth the phone call at least.

If BriseBois says he'll match any offer sheet, then you know he'll have to offload a bad contract or two. Either way, I hope Yzerman explores every possibility to acquire assets (picks / prospects / young players)...

21 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Boqvist,beaudin,vlasic,mitchell,regula,carlsson

Maataa,de haan,murphy ... seabrook + keith  ... wont be able to fit in all those kids at d and id say carlsson would be ranked 5-6 from the d prospect pool in their eyes , i dont think the cost to aquire him would be alot

Half of those guys are righties, and the other half probably won't ever make it. Either way, I'm not saying that Chicago wouldn't trade Carlsson, but it would certainly cost more than Hirose.

Would you trade a 2020 2nd round pick? Let me guess... No? Too much?...

14 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

After all these years of you clamoring for picks over players, NOW is the time you're going use logic?... 

You may be right that Tampa would lock up Sergachev, at all cost, but it's worth the phone call at least.

If BriseBois says he'll match any offer sheet, then you know he'll have to offload a bad contract or two. Either way, I hope Yzerman explores every possibility to acquire assets (picks / prospects / young players)...

Half of those guys are righties, and the other half probably won't ever make it. Either way, I'm not saying that Chicago wouldn't trade Carlsson, but it would certainly cost more than Hirose.

Would you trade a 2020 2nd round pick? Let me guess... No? Too much?...

And i guess now’s your turn not to be logical ... s*** happens

Sure call him , call any gm to have any convo about any player you want to inquire about but at the end of the day tampa will move a player or two ... they have no choice

I agree with doing everything possible to get more assets which is why i brought up galchenyuk and maybe a justin schultz on one year prove me deals ... theyll likely use detroit to boost numbers and get a better contract elsewhere and we ship them off at the deadline hopefully for decent picks 

Am i missing something? When did you become a lucas carlsson fan? Last i checked hirose put up strong numbers in the ahl , both 23 , both ahlers ...  im sure hawks are looking for offensive help ... not saying hirose will have a strong nhl career but i think he might have a good shot to make it , just not here 

As for carlsson who knows what he’ll turn into or if he’ll even succeed ... hawks have keith,seabrook,maatta,de haan,boqvist,koekkoek,murphy in the lineup as of today , who knows what theyll do come july 1 and trades so carlsson being a hawk at 23 is far from a sure thing

Same with detroit for that matter ... think its a pretty even trade , maybe throw in a 4-6th pick, didnt you like hirose at one point? So now you suddenly love carlsson and think hirose is garbage? Ha 

13 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Same with detroit for that matter ... think its a pretty even trade , maybe throw in a 4-6th pick, didnt you like hirose at one point? So now you suddenly love carlsson and think hirose is garbage? Ha 

Like? Dislike? Love? Garbage? What???

I just don't think it's fair value. Nor do I think Chicago would have much interest in Hirose.

Hirose started out hot, but I doubt he'll ever be anything more than a 3rd line depth winger on a mediocre team.

If you think it's fair value, you mustn't think too highly of Carlsson. What's the point in trading for another depth defenseman? We have a ton of depth at every position. We need elite talent. Carlsson likely isn't that...

14 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Like? Dislike? Love? Garbage? What???

I just don't think it's fair value. Nor do I think Chicago would have much interest in Hirose.

Hirose started out hot, but I doubt he'll ever be anything more than a 3rd line depth winger on a mediocre team.

If you think it's fair value, you mustn't think too highly of Carlsson. What's the point in trading for another depth defenseman? We have a ton of depth at every position. We need elite talent. Carlsson likely isn't that...

Im pretty sure you were high at some point on hirose and was strongly against the thought of trading him ... but anyways

i wanted us to draft carlsson , ive never heard you mention the guy once and now your high on him? Point is hes 23 so who knows what he’ll turn into or if he’ll even be an nhler longterm,nobody knows ... thats the point of making a deal like that and hoping he turns into something .... newsflash nobodys gonna trade you an elite player for a 2nd round pick , you just have to take some chances and hope you luck out

Anyways our d prospect pool is pretty solid and im not worried about adding more ... this was fun

1 minute ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Im pretty sure you were high at some point on hirose and was strongly against the thought of trading him ... but anyways

i wanted us to draft carlsson , ive never heard you mention the guy once and now your high on him? Point is hes 23 so who knows what he’ll turn into or if he’ll even be an nhler longterm,nobody knows ... thats the point of making a deal like that and hoping he turns into something .... newsflash nobodys gonna trade you an elite player for a 2nd round pick , you just have to take some chances and hope you luck out

Anyways our d prospect pool is pretty solid and im not worried about adding more ... this was fun

It's actually impressive how often you misrepresent someone's point / put words in their mouth... 

I've never really been "high on Hirose". I was against trading him because his value is probably somewhere in the neighborhood of a 5th round pick. He's a dime a dozen player. I'd still prefer the player over the late pick.

I've also never been "high on Carlsson". I just don't see the point in trading for another depth defenseman. But if you think he could be had for a mid tier prospect, by all means.

It's funny though that you're advocating for such a trade when you were probably the only person that was immediately upset with the Fabbri and Perlini trades...

15 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

It's actually impressive how often you misrepresent someone's point / put words in their mouth... 

I've never really been "high on Hirose". I was against trading him because his value is probably somewhere in the neighborhood of a 5th round pick. He's a dime a dozen player. I'd still prefer the player over the late pick.

I've also never been "high on Carlsson". I just don't see the point in trading for another depth defenseman. But if you think he could be had for a mid tier prospect, by all means.

It's funny though that you're advocating for such a trade when you were probably the only person that was immediately upset with the Fabbri and Perlini trades...

I misrepresent someones point? Put words in their mouth ... ha look whos f***en talking ..... i was never pissed off about the fabbri trade so i dont know where your coming up with this bs , i found  it laughable how everyones talking like hes the next star i never said i hated the trade , not once ... delarose never had a future here 

perlini trade i hated , and you wouldnt shut up from day one about how much upside he had and you made excuses for him  all season

You brought up making trades for guys who wont get dealt , i made a suggestion in making a deal for someone with upside and mentioned carlsson as an example as sergachev was a dman but think we’re pretty good with our d prospect pool 

anyways im done with this nonsense

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

Good exchange.   Detroit penalty to #.....

I actually enjoyed the back and forth.   On another front, I think I have gone through all 43 phases of Gary F'd us with the draft.   Now that my head is back where it shouldn't be, I find myself investigating (again) the specs ranked between 40 and 60 which should be our neck of the woods for 4 picks between mid round 2 and the start of 3.    I have a few that I like, but, I would like to hear who you guys like or want.    This really does suck.   Post mortem draft blues

1 hour ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

I misrepresent someones point? Put words in their mouth ... ha look whos f***en talking ..... i was never pissed off about the fabbri trade so i dont know where your coming up with this bs , i found  it laughable how everyones talking like hes the next star i never said i hated the trade , not once ... delarose never had a future here 

perlini trade i hated , and you wouldnt shut up from day one about how much upside he had and you made excuses for him  all season

You brought up making trades for guys who wont get dealt , i made a suggestion in making a deal for someone with upside and mentioned carlsson as an example as sergachev was a dman but think we’re pretty good with our d prospect pool 

anyways im done with this nonsense

LOL what words have I put in your mouth? 

Do you really want me to pull up your Twitter posts from 8 months ago? You were saying it was a nothing trade. Fabbri will just get injured, or end up back in Europe. Maybe you weren't pissed, but only because de la Rose sucks. If we gave up a mid level prospect, like Regula, or a mid round pick, you would have been pissed for sure...

Perlini absolutely did have upside. It didn't work out. It happens.

I made a suggestion on how we could possibly acquire a top tier NHL defenseman. Regardless whether or not you agree, that is what we need. What we don't need is more average defensive prospects with little chance to make any sort of impact at the NHL level. But again, it he could be had for little to nothing (Hirose), by all means...

23 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

LOL what words have I put in your mouth? 

Do you really want me to pull up your Twitter posts from 8 months ago? You were saying it was a nothing trade. Fabbri will just get injured, or end up back in Europe. Maybe you weren't pissed, but only because de la Rose sucks. If we gave up a mid level prospect, like Regula, or a mid round pick, you would have been pissed for sure...

Perlini absolutely did have upside. It didn't work out. It happens.

I made a suggestion on how we could possibly acquire a top tier NHL defenseman. Regardless whether or not you agree, that is what we need. What we don't need is more average defensive prospects with little chance to make any sort of impact at the NHL level. But again, it he could be had for little to nothing (Hirose), by all means...

Dude im not like you , i dont say s*** and then pretend i didnt  thats your schtick ... again i never said i hated the trade , i didnt care about it ... i said scrap for scrap and i got no problem saying it 

Did he play better than expected? Yes but im not gonna get all wet cause of a short sample like you did (kinda like you did with hirose’s 10 game stretch but ya lets pretend you didnt).. unless yzerman ends up dealing some of the top line guys away and zadina and prospects we have coming + the 4th pick tanks fabbri will most likely not even be here in 3 yrs thats just the truth,he might even get hurt way before done for all we know 

perlini absolutely sucked balls . End of discusson, not every former failed 1st rounder rebounds... you made a silly suggestion , in what world do you think a cup contending team like tampa bay is NOW going to take a possibly 5-10 pick and deal away a 22 yr old kid whos putting up 35-45 pts ... their window is now not in 5 yrs waiting for that kid to develop

Teams arent trading away top tier players , which is why we take chances on players and hope it pans out ... thats the only way ... someone like a carlsson,bean etc... a team  whos stacked at a position willing to make a move with a kid who’s future is unknown 

And I’ll make sure to let hirose know your love for him is gone

7 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Dude im not like you , i dont say s*** and then pretend i didnt  thats your schtick ... again i never said i hated the trade , i didnt care about it ... i said scrap for scrap and i got no problem saying it 

Did he play better than expected? Yes but im not gonna get all wet cause of a short sample like you did (kinda like you did with hirose’s 10 game stretch but ya lets pretend you didnt).. unless yzerman ends up dealing some of the top line guys away and zadina and prospects we have coming + the 4th pick tanks fabbri will most likely not even be here in 3 yrs thats just the truth,he might even get hurt way before done for all we know 

perlini absolutely sucked balls . End of discusson, not every former failed 1st rounder rebounds... you made a silly suggestion , in what world do you think a cup contending team like tampa bay is NOW going to take a possibly 5-10 pick and deal away a 22 yr old kid whos putting up 35-45 pts ... their window is now not in 5 yrs waiting for that kid to develop

Teams arent trading away top tier players , which is why we take chances on players and hope it pans out ... thats the only way ... someone like a carlsson,bean etc... a team  whos stacked at a position willing to make a move with a kid who’s future is unknown 

And I’ll make sure to let hirose know your love for him is gone

LOL you get so mad. Same way you do on Twitter. It's not healthy...

I've never said anything to indicate I was ever that high on Hirose, but you keep doing you.

Right. Fabbri won't be here in a few years... Got it...

43 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

LOL you get so mad. Same way you do on Twitter. It's not healthy...

I've never said anything to indicate I was ever that high on Hirose, but you keep doing you.

Right. Fabbri won't be here in a few years... Got it...

Yes im livid at your nonsensical rants

sure

Fabbri will die on the ice ,thus never leaving us ... got it