• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

2020 Draft Thread

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

@ChristopherReevesLegs buddy Brian Burke just offered up his top six prospects tonight during 1st intermission.

1. Lafreniere 

2. Byfield

3. Stutzle

4. Perfetti

5. Drysdale 

(Tie)

5.Sanderson

(Wild card) Askarov

Is this the same Brian Burke that tried to build a team around Dion Phaneuf, Phil Kessel, Tyler Bozak, and Joffrey Lupul?

6 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Is this the same Brian Burke that tried to build a team around Dion Phaneuf, Phil Kessel, Tyler Bozak, and Joffrey Lupul?

Lol

Same guy who drafted the Sedins and won a cup with the Ducks in 07. 

See? The facts I chose to present paint a diff picture. Funny how that works. 

16 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Mmm nfl sunday or more perfetti shoved down our throats ...

Imagine being this narrow minded... You won't watch the program because they're going to talk about Perfetti? You know who else they'll talk about? Every other possible option at 4th overall...

I want the Wings to take whoever is available between Stutzle or Raymond, but I'd actually prefer to watch coverage on the players I'm not as sold on. You know, to maybe get a different perspective...

1 hour ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Mmm nfl sunday or more perfetti shoved down our throats ... lucas raymond just got an assist 

NFL woke Sunday or Red Wings talk. Hmmm.

3 hours ago, CatBoyRossi said:

I thought we didnt like Burkie around here cause hes a loud mouth meanie?

Did they ban your main account?

3 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Imagine being this narrow minded... You won't watch the program because they're going to talk about Perfetti? You know who else they'll talk about? Every other possible option at 4th overall...

I want the Wings to take whoever is available between Stutzle or Raymond, but I'd actually prefer to watch coverage on the players I'm not as sold on. You know, to maybe get a different perspective...

Imagine being brainwashed? Imagine 

Its all good , enjoy the show

9 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Nice one you sheep ... nice

ciao

LOL

I say countless times that I want the Wings to draft one of Stutzle or Raymond (which you agree with). You then accuse me of being "brainwashed" by FSD, for watching a draft coverage show, where a small segment is about a player you, for whatever reason, loathe, despite probably never seeing play...

Open your mind dude. 

As much as I want one of the two aforementioned players, I have a feeling we will draft one of Perfetti or Rossi. There's no need to get as pissed about that, as we all know you will. Unless of course, you know more about all of these players than Yzerman and his scouts...

1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

LOL

I say countless times that I want the Wings to draft one of Stutzle or Raymond (which you agree with). You then accuse me of being "brainwashed" by FSD, for watching a draft coverage show, where a small segment is about a player you, for whatever reason, loathe, despite probably never seeing play...

Open your mind dude. 

As much as I want one of the two aforementioned players, I have a feeling we will draft one of Perfetti or Rossi. There's no need to get as pissed about that, as we all know you will. Unless of course, you know more about all of these players than Yzerman and his scouts...

Wtf do you care if i watch something or not? I dont give a s*** that you watch the view every day with your nan , to each his own

there you go again with your yzerman and scouts ... ill let you in on a little secret precious yzerman and his scouts wont always get theyre picks right .. am i a pro? No , but once in a while nobodies like me will get a few right . Everyone here knows by now i wanted brannstrom over rasmussen and their careers are just about to begin but id pretty much still take him over what the “pro’s” picked

you can love yzerman but you can have your own opinion and not agree with every f***en move he’ll ever make ... enjoy the draft

5 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Wtf do you care if i watch something or not? I dont give a s*** that you watch the view every day with your nan , to each his own

there you go again with your yzerman and scouts ... ill let you in on a little secret precious yzerman and his scouts wont always get theyre picks right .. am i a pro? No , but once in a while nobodies like me will get a few right . Everyone here knows by now i wanted brannstrom over rasmussen and their careers are just about to begin but id pretty much still take him over what the “pro’s” picked

you can love yzerman but you can have your own opinion and not agree with every f***en move he’ll ever make ... enjoy the draft

Pretty sure that in any random draft that a pro GM and pro scouts will get a lot more right than you do.

Just cuz I get a few strikes at the bowling alley, doesnt make me a better bowler than the professionals.

52 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

LOL you're the one that inserted your dumb comment about how you won't be watching because of the Perfetti coverage they will shove down our throats... and will instead watch football...

I don't give a s*** if you watch or not. Just suggesting that you have more of an open mind. You should try it...

I also never said anything about Yzerman always being right, but I guarantee he knows more about every single one of the players in the top 10, than all of us jackasses combined.

But yeah, Perfetti and Rossi will definitely be draft busts because nyquististhefuture said so... Almost as ridiculous as mackel calling Zadina a bust in every thread, despite everything pointing the opposite direction...

51 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Pretty sure that in any random draft that a pro GM and pro scouts will get a lot more right than you do.

Just cuz I get a few strikes at the bowling alley, doesnt make me a better bowler than the professionals.

Now that's a better analogy. ;)

15 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

LOL you're the one that inserted your dumb comment about how you won't be watching because of the Perfetti coverage they will shove down our throats... and will instead watch football...

I don't give a s*** if you watch or not. Just suggesting that you have more of an open mind. You should try it...

I also never said anything about Yzerman always being right, but I guarantee he knows more about every single one of the players in the top 10, than all of us jackasses combined.

But yeah, Perfetti and Rossi will definitely be draft busts because nyquististhefuture said so... Almost as ridiculous as mackel calling Zadina a bust in every thread, despite everything pointing the opposite direction...

Yes and raymond wont be better than those guys cause krsmith17 says listen to stevie and our scouts ok 

enjoy the draft, dont go for a certain player ... forget stutzle and just stfu and sit back and just wait for stevie to pick cause your a jackass who’s opinion doesnt count

later

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

8 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Yes and raymond wont be better than those guys cause krsmith17 says listen to stevie and our scouts ok 

enjoy the draft, dont go for a certain player ... forget stutzle and just stfu and sit back and just wait for stevie to pick cause your a jackass who’s opinion doesnt count

later

And there's the illiterate part again...

Try being less angry, learn to read and understand what people are saying... comprehension seems to be very difficult for you...

24 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Stop mentioning me every time you want to criticize someone.

Also, there is literally nothing pointing in the opposite direction... the injuries are stacking up faster than goals for ole Zagina.

#GFYkrsmith17

4 minutes ago, mackel said:

Stop mentioning me every time you want to criticize someone.

Also, there is literally nothing pointing in the opposite direction... the injuries are stacking up faster than goals for ole Zagina.

#GFYkrsmith17

LOL another angry individual...