• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

VIDEO: Jack Hughes asking girls to flash him. Cool or no-so-cool?

Rate this topic

Jack Hughes  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Maybe he was saying

"wanna see my rib cage and 12 year old pecs?"

Seriously. I can't tell what's going on here.

He def gives off some Kane-y vibes tho. So that's not kewl.

Twist: What if the girls did in fact show him their boobs?

If that's him, I don't think we have enough information to judge him. 

Scenario 1

He's hanging out, and a couple of female fans see him, recognize him and wave. He responds by saying "show me your _____", I think that's scummy.

Scenario 2

He's somewhere were people are partying, girls are flashing (think mardi gras), some girls see him, yell at him, tease they are going to flash him, he engages, says ""show me your _____", I can't say I think he is bad guy.

Unfortunately, like most things on the internet some people are going to form very strong opinions based on very little information and little to no context. 

https://prospectpipeline.ca/2018/09/07/2019-nhl-draft-jack-hughes-patrick-kane/

So, it should come as no surprise to learn that Hughes has earned a bevy of player comparisons throughout his career to date, with none more accurate than the similarities between he and current Chicago Blackhawks star Patrick Kane.

When it comes to Hughes and Kane, the likeness between the two is incredibly striking.

Oh no

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/jack-hughes-latest-young-star-turn-patrick-kane-mentorship/

It wasn’t by accident that Jack Hughes found his stall right next to captain Patrick Kane’s in the Team USA dressing room at last month’s IIHF World Championships.

Hughes seized the opportunity to learn as much as he could from Kane and spend a month around pros before his first year among them.

The warning signs were all there

This kid is gonna rape a cabbie before age 22. Mark it.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs