• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Akakabuto

9/20 -Preseason game 3 vs Islanders

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I can't get HYPE!'d for a game that's not even gonna be on TV. Eff that.

I know the Red Wings aren't broadcasting it, but I'm sure there'll be a stream somewhere won't there? Isles must be broadcasting...

That is a very heavy lineup we're dressing tonight. The only player we're really missing is Larkin... Really looking forward to this one.

12 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I know the Red Wings aren't broadcasting it, but I'm sure there'll be a stream somewhere won't there? Isles must be broadcasting...

That is a very heavy lineup we're dressing tonight. The only player we're really missing is Larkin... Really looking forward to this one.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

HYPE!

LGRW!

6 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

How is Rasmussen not net front? Also, Erne should not be on that unit. Should be Seider on half-wall, the same way Hronek is on the 2md unit...

Meh experimentation maybe? It's preseason. Erne's a little bulldog in his own right and maybe Ras with his wingspan can grab a pass and score from the slot idk

6 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Meh experimentation maybe? It's preseason. Erne's a little bulldog in his own right and maybe Ras with his wingspan can grab a pass and score from the slot idk

F*** that noise... What about the omission of Seider?

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I know Blashill should be fired

out of a cannon, into the sun...

5 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I heard only Detroit residents can watch the stream. I'm not sure that even makes any sense, but yeah.

you need to be a non-felon Detroit resident and registered to vote...

Edited by NerveDamage

45 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

3b40rc.jpg

>Be the Wings
>No one's going to games
>Yzerman takes over
>Good young talent pushing for roster spots in training camp
>Fan HYPE! building
>Exciting lineup on home ice
>"lmao get rekt out-of-market fans"

I'm hoping I heard wrong tho.

12 minutes ago, Dabura said:

>Be the Wings
>No one's going to games
>Yzerman takes over
>Good young talent pushing for roster spots in training camp
>Fan HYPE! building
>Exciting lineup on home ice
>"lmao get rekt out-of-market fans"

I'm hoping I heard wrong tho.

No I checked twitter and the Wings tweet said "in-market only" so I think you're right.

Probably NHL center ice contract blocks them from allowing out of market

But wasn't Yzerman the one to ban out of state ticket holders from buying Bolts tickets in the playoffs?

19 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

No I checked twitter and the Wings tweet said "in-market only" so I think you're right.

Probably NHL center ice contract blocks them from allowing out of market

But wasn't Yzerman the one to ban out of state ticket holders from buying Bolts tickets in the playoffs?

>Be Bettman
>Try to grow sport
>Yzerman leads #Resistance
>Fans boo you but they should really be booing Yzerman but you can't say that
>You are the hero hockey deserves but not the one it needs right now

13 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I'm f***ing amped about this game tonight! If I can't watch, I will break s***...

COLLUSION!

Alright I'm alone on business trip right now and some wild s*** just happened to me and I gotta tell someone lol NSFW warning

So I've been on the east coast at a trade show convention this week. Wednesday and Thursday were the actual days of show, then Friday (today) there were some industry speakers who give presentations in the morning. Those presentations end at like noon and then after that there's a mixer (this matters later)

Rewind to Thursday (yesterday), second day of the show. I've just been walking the show talking to my various vendors and checking stuff out. Pretty standard, but after the first day of also doing this I've seen mostly everything and I'm pretty bored. So I'm kinda just loitering around the venue s*** posting on LGW cause I'm bored. Eventually I realize there is this HOT woman kinda loitering not doing anything as well... and she's kinda glancing at me here and there...

HereWeGo.gif

So naturally I approach her and start the small talk. We end up talking for like an hour if not more, and I totally get the impression she's feeling me. She's a bit older than me, but HOT as can be. She doesn't have a name badge on like I do, so finally, before the show ends, I tell her I didn't catch her name. She says, and I s*** you not:

"I'll do you one better... here's my room key, if I see you at the mixer tomorrow and I still like you I'll give you my room number and show you around town" (she was from like 3 hours away, but I got the distinct impression she didn't mean walking around the city).

Now people hook up at these type of things all the time, but it's never happened to me, so I'm pumped. Could barely sleep last night dreaming of hot key lady and the deeds that would come.

This morning I tried to look for hot key during the presentations, but couldn't find her. Eventually head to the mixer and after about 30 min there we spot each other, and hot key is looking even finer than yesterday. After a few drinks and some flirting she says meet me in room 312 in 20 min and heads off.

MyBodyIsReady.jpeg

Sure as all hell I get to room 312 and hot key is there ready to go. I'll spare you the intimate details, but eventually I'm lying on the bed, and hot key stands up to take off the remainder of her clothes. Just as she has the last article off she poses all sexy and says:

"Ready for me to show you my town?"

And at that moment the door to the hotel room FLYS open. The angriest 40 year old dude I've ever seen is barreling into the room. He looks at me on the bed, he looks at hot key standing there nude, then back at me, and says:

"Hey mother f*****, that's my wife, what the hell do you think you're looking at???"

Fearing for my life all I could stammer out in response to his question was:

"Hey hey, hot key town"

LGRW boys beat those islanders

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs