• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

9/22 Preseason GDT - Penguins @ Red Wings - 5:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

Did seem like he was pushing for offense a bit more than in previous games. I could see that getting him into trouble in a larger sample size.

@mackel What I mean is taking chances that he doesn't necessarily need to be taking, forcing things a bit, gettng a little loosey-goosey with defensive responsibilities and puck management. Again, I didn't watch the whole game super-closely, so people should probably take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. But, for what it's worth, it did seem to me like Seider wasn't quite as solid as he had been in previous games. Still solid overall, but there were some hiccups. And this wasn't an NHL-caliber Pens team. So, we might be overstating his NHL readiness.

Alright listen up you pessimistic Seider f***ers you

Wings had a decent game. Team finished with a final CF% of 50.68%

The BLM line was most dominant as expected, leading the team with a combined CF% of 68.28%

Bowey led the defense in CF% with 63.64%, BUT Seider was on his ass with 62.5%

SEIDER IS MAKING THE TEAM THIS ISN'T A DEBATE

4 hours ago, Dabura said:

Did seem like he was pushing for offense a bit more than in previous games. I could see that getting him into trouble in a larger sample size.

4 hours ago, Dabura said:

Seider seems like a smart kid with all the tools. He will learn and get better. The problem is who is he going to learn from. Unfortunately it’s Daley for now. 

24 minutes ago, arag said:

Seider seems like a smart kid with all the tools. He will learn and get better. The problem is who is he going to learn from. Unfortunately it’s Daley for now. 

Not sure I abide by the fact that Daley is his mentor just because they may have been paired together in preseason.

Regardless, it is a shame Lids and Raffi aren't around. This is the player you would want to be mentored by those two, and maybe also Hronek. 

But look at Kronwall sticking around in an undefined position. Kronwall is basically the USB we downloaded Chelios's, Lid's, Raffi's, Fischer's, Schneider's, and Stuart's brain into. I don't know this fersure or anything, but I'd be willing to bet Yzerman has placed Kronwall in a role responsible for the development of the defense. It's a no-brainer. Watch over Hronek, Seider, Cholowski, plus others, and maybe there's a team development role for you in the future. It's a shame Lids doesn't have this position, but I guess the god must return to his throne in Sweden.

5 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Big game for Bowey. Love it! I think he will be a solid bottom pairing defenseman. Can skate, play physical and contribute offensively.

Bowey really played great tonight. Green is becoming quickly expendable.

Hronek
Seider
Bowey

would be a sic right side

Seider had a big f*** up off the FO that resulted in a pens goal. Rust intercepted his pass along the boards behind the net and fed McCann for the easy goal. Seider needs to update his timing and awareness on that play. But if Seider's good at anything it's not making the same mistake twice. I'll be watching closely that he doesn't do that dumb ass s*** again.

3 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

It should also be noted that Seider played on his off side last night. 

My new favourite movie is The Seider House Rules. It's a must-see!

Luftswitchasidesa

9 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Seider had a big f*** up off the FO that resulted in a pens goal. Rust intercepted his pass along the boards behind the net and fed McCann for the easy goal. Seider needs to update his timing and awareness on that play. But if Seider's good at anything it's not making the same mistake twice. I'll be watching closely that he doesn't do that dumb ass s*** again.

Luftoopsa