• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jonas Mahonas

The Whipping Boy

Rate this topic

58 minutes ago, xault said:

It will be Zadina in time, if it's not him already.

Nope.

Edit: You're probably right. But only because people are dumb. Which explains why Mantha has been a whipping boy to some...

Edited by krsmith17

Hi-jacking this thread.

Do we have the most unsightly coaching staff in the business?

cut.jpg

It's picture day Jeffy, remember to wear your gray tie so you look cute. Sadly this goofer might be the most normal of the bunch.

cut.jpg

You were HC in the NHL Dan, you can afford not-bent not-lopsided glasses.

cut.jpg

Lvl 1 muscle for an eastern European crime family

cut.jpg

Can watch the offensive and defensive zone at the same time

cut.jpg

Those ears get ESPN2

cut.jpeg

Lol

cut.JPG

Good to see we got the smog strangler on board this summer

image-w240.jpg?1337880751

4 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Hi-jacking this thread.

Do we have the most unsightly coaching staff in the business?

cut.jpg

It will be cooler with my hands in my pockets

cut.jpg

Head of the Condo Association Euchre Club

cut.jpg

Peter Weller stunt double

cut.jpg

Can watch the offensive and defensive zone at the same time (lol perfect)

cut.jpg

Wrestle in HS much?

cut.jpeg

Philly Mascot

cut.JPG

Not just a paid actor, an actual user

I will play

23 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Nope.

Edit: You're probably right. But only because people are dumb. Which explains why Mantha has been a whipping boy to some...

I think the problem with Mantha is that some have built up unreasonable expectations for him.  Maybe because he's a 1st round draft pick, people expect more, but mostly, I think people built up unreasonable expectations based on his stats from his final year in the Q.  He's not unreasonably paid, in fact, probably a team friendly deal based on his goal totals.

9 minutes ago, toby91_ca said:

I think the problem with Mantha is that some have built up unreasonable expectations for him.  Maybe because he's a 1st round draft pick, people expect more, but mostly, I think people built up unreasonable expectations based on his stats from his final year in the Q.  He's not unreasonably paid, in fact, probably a team friendly deal based on his goal totals.

Franzen 2.0

16 minutes ago, toby91_ca said:

Mantha has performed as well or better than most late 1st round picks. The people that think Mantha should be better, are the same people that think Zadina should have scored 25 goals in the NHL last season. And because he didn't, he's a bust...

24 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Mantha has performed as well or better than most late 1st round picks. The people that think Mantha should be better, are the same people that think Zadina should have scored 25 goals in the NHL last season. And because he didn't, he's a bust...

Mantha probably goes between 10-15 in a redraft.

He's been whipped because he's a giant floating poosy who can't score unless Larkin is saucin him easy one-timers that a drunk chimp on skates could score, and big bad bert is keeping the flies off his back so he doesn't wet himself.

Other than that thou pretty quality hockey player.

6 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Mantha probably goes between 10-15 in a redraft.

He's been whipped because he's a giant floating poosy who can't score unless Larkin is saucin him easy one-timers that a drunk chimp on skates could score, and big bad bert is keeping the flies off his back so he doesn't wet himself.

Other than that thou pretty quality hockey player.

Mantha has the most raw talent on the Red Wings. Fight me!

35 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Would like to see more Bergevin in this guys upper.

Right? I feel tricked by my underlying homosexuality and his boyish good looks. L rescinded. How does a pro athlete not have a chest spread twice that? Look at those twig arms.

Big hands big dick thou.

EDIT: Look at the coffees too. Pretty clear that's a bigby ice coffee no cream. Cold n hard like a man would take it. Mantha has a STRAW. Sucking on straws is the sucking dick of the drink world. Guarantee it's a decaf green tea in there. Meanwhile McIlrath gulps his s*** like a strong heterosexual man.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

7 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Would like to see more Bergevin in this guys upper.

Mantha is a long ways away from Bergevin... No current NHLer is close to that level though...

6 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Right? I feel tricked by my underlying homosexuality and his boyish good looks. L rescinded. How does a pro athlete not have a chest spread twice that? Look at those twig arms.

I would say he's the biggest / strongest on the Red Wings, maybe with the exception of Ericsson / Glendening (dad strength)...

m.png.9077a364960bc4bb8d2e8e262af3a43a.png