• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

9/25 Preseason GDT - Red Wings @ Penguins - 7:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

Nah, lotsa people have said the same over on hf. Around a 10 second audio delay from what I've gathered. Wish the thing was just streamed on redwings.com like the Isles road game was.

Wings managed some sustained ozone pressure there for a minute or so...third line with Kaski-Hicketts on the backend. Nice to see. 

Well that's probably it for this game. The Wings look sluggish. Poor passing and no real effort on that last PP. No surprise they quickly gave up another goal.

Standouts for me were Hicketts and Kuffner.

Seider had a decent game, with only the one blown coverage...and then he was only a step behind. 

Edited by solarion

10 hours ago, solarion said:

Wow Nemeth and Green were completely disorganized on that goal. Ugly.

That goal pissed me off more than the others.  Nemeth looked like he was in position, then Green tried to switch spots with him (?), then didn't and basically gave him a free path to the net.

I was pleasantly surprised that the score was only 4-2.  No superstars, no high end prospects (except Seider), and the Pens played pretty much all their starters.  Could have been really ugly.  Bernier was solid.  Our passing was bad and out of sync, but considering our typical bottom 6 were our top line forwards in this game, I wasn't surprised.  

I was at the game, my son got a puck from one of the Red Wings trainers during warmups, we won free hot dogs somehow and I got to chat with other Wings fans outside this forum.

Edited by xtrememachine1

59 minutes ago, ely s said:

I haven´t seen the game and there is no replay available :annoyed:

but I found this...

Yeah, this happened right in front of me.  When I saw it was Seider with the puck all alone, I thought "I don't even care if we lose now, I just want to see him score" and then off the crossbar.  Ugh