• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jonas Mahonas

LGW

Rate this topic

Stuff that's happened:

• 3-1-0 start.
  • The top line has picked up right where it left off last season.
  • Mantha Mania! 6 goals and 8 points thru 4 games. 4 goals against DAL. The absolute madman.
  • Hronek and DeKeyser have also picked up right where they left off last season.
  • We beat the Habs in their barn.
  • Yzerman traded David Pope to VAN for Alex Biega.

Bangarang.

2 hours ago, amato said:

Ayyyy we back! Hell of a start to the season.

And I'm sorry for the loss you guys... Guess I won't go to anymore games this year. 81-1 with a 16-0 cup run is probably still acceptable right? 

This would hurt our draft position and the rebuild...:nono:

Alright if you weirdos are done strokin'...

Biega trade. Boom right hand defenseman. Was that so hard Ken? Yzerman wanted RHed Dman, so he went out and got one. EZ

On paper I like the trade. AHLer/NHLer for a ECHLer/AHLer. I guess Pope could be a serviceable bottom 6 try-hard in a few years, but is he really gonna be any better than Alex Biega? Probably not enough to ever care about it.

However though, I read somewhere during the LGW lockout that Yzerman doesn't like "call ups" sending kids up and down. And that Biega is the replacement for an injured Daley.

What that tells me is that Moritz Seider is not gonna get called up this season.

Which allways leads to the inevitable question, is Yzerman a complete moron behind a pretty face and should he be fired immediately?

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Alright if you weirdos are done strokin'...

Biega trade. Boom right hand defenseman. Was that so hard Ken? Yzerman wanted RHed Dman, so he went out and got one. EZ

On paper I like the trade. AHLer/NHLer for a ECHLer/AHLer. I guess Pope could be a serviceable bottom 6 try-hard in a few years, but is he really gonna be any better than Alex Biega? Probably not enough to ever care about it.

However though, I read somewhere during the LGW lockout that Yzerman doesn't like "call ups" sending kids up and down. And that Biega is the replacement for an injured Daley.

What that tells me is that Moritz Seider is not gonna get called up this season.

Which allways leads to the inevitable question, is Yzerman a complete moron behind a pretty face and should he be fired immediately?

Playing any defenseman on our team over Seider is dumb, imo.

3 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Thinking playing an 18 year old kid in the minors for one season, on a team that should do a lot of winning, instead of in the best league in the world, on a team that should do a lot of losing, is bad for his development is beyond dumb...

We're tied for 6th in the league. Griffins are barely .500.

Seider is better than Biega and Hronek combined. Learning pro hockey from Brian Lashoff is like learning how to read from a 1st grader.

#FREESEIDER

9 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Now you're trippin'

One year from today, it will be the 5th game of the 2020/21 season. Seider will already be +20 and he will have sent Crosby through the glass on two separate occasions. You will slide into my DMs to apologize to me for this very myopic and foolish post, and I will humbly accept your concession.

30 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

We're tied for 6th in the league. Griffins are barely .500.

Seider is better than Biega and Hronek combined. Learning pro hockey from Brian Lashoff is like learning how to read from a 1st grader.

#FREESEIDER

Again, I know you're not this dumb...