• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

10/12 GDT - Red Wings vs Maple Leafs - 7:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

Might add something later on at work, first GDT of our LGW season. 3-1-0 start to the season, Mantha is white hot, that line looks pretty dominant. I'm liking what i've seen from Hronek so far also.

Let's get another win, and finally open up the season here on LGW! Let's have a good turnout tonight. I'm ready.

Saturday is fer da boiis

Look at us go

image.png.c3dcf1fac62afb0a86a32d5987fc5f72.png

We managed to find the one german with personality

Mike Green F***ing Loves Winning

Mantha f***s moms and claps bombs

Bertuzzi swagger

70959060_1488064031333037_99438772190662

Top line swagger

71119753_168865874238213_909332232615457

Blash has stepped up the hot dog diet

Larkin doing hockey butt commercials

It is pretty clear to me, we have now become "cool guys". Our f***s to give have reached zero. This isn't your papa Lidstrom's Red Wings anymore; composed, refined, old-school. We're young. We have long hair. We listen to rock n roll and eat dollar dogs. We have more girlfriends at schools across town that you've never heard of before than you do. We have all the hype. We're taking over the high school and you can't stop us.

Little ditty, interesting fact, about me... I don't really like these Toronto Maple Leaf guys. I think we should beat them.

Fun fact about the color blue: "Distant objects appear more blue due to an optical effect called aerial perspective" - 30 seconds of wickerpedia research

This is why their maple leaf appears blue. It's allllllllllllllllllllllll the way down there at the bottom of the division. Haha get rekt stupid leaf.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

5c8971b9b118ae34e66c1023-1136-852.jpg

Welcome to Little Caesar's

No, we don't deliver. You want my ridiculously cheap pizza? You pick your gross soft body up and come to my store. No, we don't make "medium" pizzas.... filthy casual. Custom toppings, extra sauce, and double cut you say? Hold on while I go in the back and out the back door to smoke cigarettes and "make your custom pizza", or you know, you can just take this pepperoni hot n ready and get the hell out? Garlic bread? Haha silly customer I can see how you would think we'd make such a common item, but we don't, we only have CRAZY bread. Don't like it? Screw you. Oh and the marinara is extra.

Welcome to the Red Wings

No, we don't tank. You want ridiculously high draft picks? f*** you, we're taking Moritz Seider anyway. No, we don't make big trades or big signings... go play your NHL20 if you want that you worthless try-hard. Decent Dmen, young talent, and smart contracts you say? Hold on while I go golfing for the next 10 years and "build your roster", or you know, you can just take this used Filppula and STFU? Right handed players? Haha silly fan geek, I can see how you would think we'd need such a common asset, but we don't, we only need leftys. Don't like it? Screw you, Oh and the playoffs are extra.

Gotta love Illitch business models. Pic related.

3 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

This right here.

Everyone loves winning. Everyone hates losing. Seeing this team get some long-time-coming payoff here to start the season (e.g. Mantha was drafted in 2013) and seeing how it energizes people at every level of Red Wings World...is awesome.

Hearing Larkin go out of his way in every media scrum to talk about how the team is sick & tired of losing and how he believes in his bones that this group is capable of defying all the eXpErTs...is awesome.

Watching Blashill craft a self-deprecating meme is unironically awesome.

Seeing the official DRW Twitter account experimenting with low-key s***posting is awesome.

Screw the lotto. Screw Lafreniere. Screw losing. I don't want to watch the horror show that is a learned helplessness experiment. "tHeRe'S nO pOiNt In MaKiNg ThE pLaYoFfs." Screw that noise.

I lost my cat Sylvester to cancer a few days ago. He was the best friend I've ever had; it's absolutely devastated me. One week he was fine, the next week he wasn't. Yet he never became totally lost underneath the noise of his condition. Even with the cancer devouring his lungs and slowly suffocating him, he fought back against his condition and held on to every bit of himself that he could until the very end. He didn't spend all of his final days in hiding. He didn't take it lying down. He never gave up.

Point is: Life is short, so live it. If the universe has it in for you, tell the universe to shove it.

Bonus HYPE! jam, because it's called for:

https://app.box.com/s/ohjud37z0y2mksnmwa87vlx6y9z293h0

Edited by Dabura

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

I lost my cat Sylvester to cancer a few days ago. He was the best friend I've ever had; it's absolutely devastated me. One week he was fine, the next week he wasn't. Yet he never became totally lost underneath the noise of his condition. Even with the cancer devouring his lungs and slowly suffocating him, he fought back against his condition and held on to every bit of himself that he could until the very end. He didn't spend all of his final days in hiding. He didn't take it lying down. He never gave up.

Sad to hear about your cat. I have a dog that just turned 11. Can't imagine him not being there. He goes with me to work so we spend literally every second of the day together.

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

Seeing the official DRW Twitter account experimenting with low-key s***posting is awesome.

That tweet was pretty funny.