• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

10/12 GDT - Red Wings vs Maple Leafs - 7:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

On 10/12/2019 at 10:46 PM, F.Michael said:

Saw the highlite of Howard leaving the net to get the puck...Sorry - a guy in his shape shouldn't leave his crease...

Image result for jimmy howard fat

Well, Hasek did it damn well at his age..Howard just did it wrong. Your supposed to take out the skaters legs. Osgood confirmed during post game.

7 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Cozens wouldnt be ready for that role before Veleno will. Didnt need him.

If we drafted Cozens, he would have been Veleno's winger, not his replacement at center.

7 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

The only player we've really missed on is Quinn Hughes. Cozenss, Vilardi, Tippett, all suck.

Brock Boeser > Evgeny Svechnikov

Martin Necas > Michael Rasmussen

The jury is still out on Zadina and Seider. I think both were good picks. Will they be the *best* picks at 6th overall? Time will tell...

5 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

If we drafted Cozens, he would have been Veleno's winger, not his replacement at center.

Brock Boeser > Evgeny Svechnikov

Martin Necas > Michael Rasmussen

The jury is still out on Zadina and Seider. I think both were good picks. Will they be the *best* picks at 6th overall? Time will tell...

Svech = 3 pts in 1 AHL GP

Ras = 5 pts in 3 AHL GP

They're both on their way up after a year of their stock tanking.

56 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Svech = 3 pts in 1 AHL GP

Ras = 5 pts in 3 AHL GP

They're both on their way up after a year of their stock tanking.

I don't even need to look up the stats. What Boeser and Necas have done so far in their respective careers, far exceeds anything either of these guys have done.

Svech and Ras look like middle six winger / center, at best. Boeser and Necas are legit top line winger / center.

13 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I don't even need to look up the stats. What Boeser and Necas have done so far in their respective careers, far exceeds anything either of these guys have done.

Svech and Ras look like middle six winger / center, at best. Boeser and Necas are legit top line winger / center.

Svech and Ras both have weird circumstances though. Svech with the injury. Ras being forced onto the big club 4th line his first year of pro.

Now they're where they should be and playing well. We just need to be patient on their development. Vancouver and Carolina probably ruined Boeser and Necas a lil with these super early call ups.