No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

10/15 Go West for the Wicked GDT - Red Wings @ Canucks - 10:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Look at you ppl you've upset puckloo

SHAME

Nah, Lizzie is tough.. she's seen way worse than this... LOL!!  She's made a good thing of her disability and is a very happy, sweet person.  I have known her since she was a little girl.  She was born unable to maintain any body fat, they don't know anyone else with her specific condition.  Crazy stuff.  She might be on Tinder for all I know.. :lol:

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Guys in a super deep fantasy league, like 32 player rosters, 12 teams, would you rather have Getzlaf or Kovalchuk on your team? It's points based. 

Getzlaf

One time i played in a super deep league where Helm actually got drafted.

3 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Nah, Lizzie is tough.. she's seen way worse than this... LOL!!  She's made a good thing of her disability and is a very happy, sweet person.  I have known her since she was a little girl.  She was born unable to maintain any body fat, they don't know anyone else with her specific condition.  Crazy stuff.  She might be on Tinder for all I know.. :lol:

Looks like the kinda condition that either wrecks you or makes you an amazing person. Always happy to see one come out the later. 

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

green needs to be benched, like right now - he's playing terrible

soft saucer passes being broken up with ease, taking a dumb penalty for a goal, poor back checking and he missed his assignment in taking his man in front for a goal 

Edited by bcwings91

we can haz pp now plz question mark

1 minute ago, bcwings91 said:

green needs to be benched, like right now - he's playing terrible

soft saucer passes being broken up with ease, taking a dumb penalty for a goal, poor back checking and he missed his assignment in taking his man in front for a goal 

Word.