• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

10/22 Drinking Game: Every Time the Wings Don't Score, Take a Shot GDT - Canucks @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

12 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Pointless recall unless they actually play the poor fuker this time. 

I think he will this time. He should absolutely be in the lineup over, basically anyone in put bottom six... The Griffins play again tomorrow night, so I think he'll make his Red Wings (long awaited) season debut tonight (hopefully)...

4 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I think he will this time. He should absolutely be in the lineup over, basically anyone in put bottom six... The Griffins play again tomorrow night, so I think he'll make his Red Wings (long awaited) season debut tonight (hopefully)...

He'll probably play because Erne was put on IR.

2 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

"The Red Wins Way" is out the window!

All Hail Steve Yzerman!

Could be. The jury's currently out tho. It's possible Yzerman is just trying to create a bit of roster flexibility and that sending Ericsson to Grand Rapids won't actually be a thing. Sounds like Ericsson's hip is bad enough that he pretty much can't play anymore (as many of us had assumed), so regardless of how this plays out, he's not going to be a factor on the ice anyway. With that being the case, I think I'd feel kinda icky about basically pressuring him into retirement.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯