• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

10/23 Not Like This. Not Like This GDT - Red Wings @ Senators - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Did you watch the game? We play well?

Had in on the computer in the background. Watched during intermissions and commercials... From the little I seen, decent game. The only goal I seen live was Kuffner...

AA can’t seem to buy a goal.  He needs to get one in against Buffalo so he can get going.  

Is it wrong that I’m actually excited for losses now?  If we have to be the worst to get the best chance at the best then let’s keep rolling :yahoo:

Just now, 13dangledangle said:

AA can’t seem to buy a goal.  He needs to get one in against Buffalo so he can get going.  

Is it wrong that I’m actually excited for losses now?  If we have to be the worst to get the best chance at the best then let’s keep rolling :yahoo:

Until some 15th rank teams knock us back to pick 5.

6 hours ago, Jersey Wing said:

The Wings could really take a step in the upper direction on that Tankathon website by giving up another 5 goals tonight.

5 spot. I will be opening my Fortune Telling & Soothsaying storefront in East Tawas

5 minutes ago, Dabura said:

welp.png

Wow!  All reacted out.  I didn't know you could do that.

I know it's still early in the season, but didn't the Tigers do exactly the same thing this year?  Hot start to laughing stock of the league.

9 hours ago, xault said:

Until some 15th rank teams knock us back to pick 5.

Exactly.  I can't even get excited about losing because you know we'll get screwed in the lottery.  Not to mention, even if we do get the first overall, he'll probably regress under Blashill like most of our other prospects so far.