• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

10/25 Tank Lord Mother GDT - Sabres @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Losing streak is now up to 7 games

In those 7 our opponents have scored 29 goals. We have scored 9.

Part of me thinks Blash has a long leash because Yzerman is being patient with this team in general, and he knows the team sucks anyway. Probably wants to give Blash at bare minimum a years chance to coach under new management as well... but boy the other part of me thinks Yzerman will can his ass if this gets much worse or continues for much longer. Yzerman didn't exactly show any patience with Ericsson...

How long b4 tanking isn't even worth it? The team has to retain some dignity...
How bad does our record have to be for Yzerman to lose patience with this team and Blashill?

I know it's early in the season but this is pretty dismal. We're gonna be a laughing stock if someone doesn't get this boat back on course.

6 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Losing streak is now up to 7 games

In those 7 our opponents have scored 29 goals. We have scored 9.

Part of me thinks Blash has a long leash because Yzerman is being patient with this team in general, and he knows the team sucks anyway. Probably wants to give Blash at bare minimum a years chance to coach under new management as well... but boy the other part of me thinks Yzerman will can his ass if this gets much worse or continues for much longer. Yzerman didn't exactly show any patience with Ericsson...

How long b4 tanking isn't even worth it? The team has to retain some dignity...
How bad does our record have to be for Yzerman to lose patience with this team and Blashill?

I know it's early in the season but this is pretty dismal. We're gonna be a laughing stock if someone doesn't get this boat back on course.

I really wonder. The way this team looks so sloppy on the fundamentals is mind-blowing. They can’t seem to make a clean pass half the time and they clearly don’t have the same complete level as other teams night after night. It’s one thing to lose because you have a bad team, but there’s so many things even a bad team should do better than the Wings appear to be doing lately. That’s where I look at Blash and wonder what in the actual f*** they’re doing at practice. There’s no reason this team should look as bad as they do right now and that’s plain and simply a very poor reflection on Blashill. 

8 minutes ago, gcom007 said:

I really wonder. The way this team looks so sloppy on the fundamentals is mind-blowing. They can’t seem to make a clean pass half the time and they clearly don’t have the same complete level as other teams night after night. It’s one thing to lose because you have a bad team, but there’s so many things even a bad team should do better than the Wings appear to be doing lately. That’s where I look at Blash and wonder what in the actual f*** they’re doing at practice. There’s no reason this team should look as bad as they do right now and that’s plain and simply a very poor reflection on Blashill. 

thhhhhiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss

5 hours ago, gcom007 said:

I think its a good thing Larkin isnt captain yet. He's clearly no Z yet, but also if he was, I wouldnt want this ass team to destroy his condidence first year of leading. 

11 hours ago, gcom007 said:

Yup - as I've said a handful of times these past few seasons - these 'professionals' look rather clueless, and more often than not that falls upon the coaching staff.