• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

11/1 Rabbit Rabbit GDT - Red Wings @ Hurricanes - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Just now, 13dangledangle said:

Yes we play defensive so well pulling the goalie with 4 minutes left is a great idea

Okay, 6 on 5 for 4 minutes boys. First I want you to go take it behind our net and stand there with it for at least 30 seconds, because burning the clock is what we want to do. Then just flick it up the boards and someone will be bound to pick it up, maybe one of our guys. If not, *shrug*. 

-Blashill

3 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

I really think Blash has been told to basically tandem the goalies. Don't let Jimmy get hurt, he's bait.

Prob'ly. I doubt there's going to be much of a market for Howard tho.

2 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Okay, 6 on 5 for 4 minutes boys. First I want you to go take it behind our net and stand there with it for at least 30 seconds, because burning the clock is what we want to do. Then just flick it up the boards and someone will be bound to pick it up, maybe one of our guys. If not, *shrug*. 

-Blashill

Ow. My soul.

4 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Turned off my stream.. I can't watch post-game on this mess.   Mickey and I both might have a stroke over the dissection of this game.  Better luck tomorrow, boyz

But watching Mickey rant is my therapy.

6 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

True story. This isn't even rock bottom. 

Time for a black pill take:

Carolina was a s*** team for ages. All their current talent? Built up over a long time. If we're ungodly lucky, we'll be where they are now in two years. But it's likely going to take much longer than that.

Edited by Dabura

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

Carolina was a s*** team for ages. All their current talent? Built up over a long time. If we're ungodly lucky, we'll be where they are now in two years. But it's likely going to take much longer than that.

We need lottery luck and a couple of can't miss prospects... not droppers Zadina, Veleno or reachers Seider.  Project them however you want... they're not on the wings and won't be big time players until 2021 or later.  A top flight prospect could improve this team the October after he's drafted and we desperately need that to allow our other prospects to ripen naturally. 

2 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

WTF is up with AA this year? 0 goals, 3 assists? He was lighting it up last year. Not good regression.

I remember there was someone here advocating for trading him last year because he was at his highest value and wasnt really the player we saw last season.

2 minutes ago, mackel said:

We need lottery luck and a couple of can't miss prospects... not droppers Zadina, Veleno or reachers Seider.  Project them however you want... they're not on the wings and won't be big time players until 2021 or later.  A top flight prospect could improve this team the October after he's drafted and we desperately need that to allow our other prospects to ripen naturally. 

Preaching to the choir, my dude. Preaching to the choir.

2 minutes ago, mackel said:

With very few exceptions, every player is a dropper or reacher

1 minute ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I remember there was someone here advocating for trading him last year because he was at his highest value and wasnt really the player we saw last season.

Thing is, he's probably still going to finish with around 30 goals. Cuz that's just how it is with him. Runs very hot or very cold.

7 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Carolina got *****-ass lucky in the lottery. A team trending up already gets that boost? Literally, less than a 5% chance that would happen. But it's not all that. They've drafted well too.