• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

11/2 Intent to Blow GDT - Red Wings @ Panthers - 7:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

I knew this team would be bad, I didn't expect them to be this bad.  They may have a legit shot at best lottery odds...

until they start winning in March.

This team might break the record for most goals allowed in the modern era.

Edited by GMRwings1983

5 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

To be fair Bernier played a whole period last night so he's probably exhausted. 

Agreed.  If not for the back to back nights, we'd be killing Florida right now.  Big break for them.

Just now, TLGTrico said:

Losing is one thing, but watching this team embarrass themselves night after night is something entirely different.

And there's no fights, unlike in the 1980's when they had Probert and Kocur.  This team has nothing to get you excited about, except some prospects which probably won't be as good as the GR fanboys make them out to be.  

Freak accident in that Boston Ottawa game, looked like a harmless bump on Backes when clearing the zone and the guy knocked himself out cold when he collided. A lot of blood, stretchered out. Gave a thumbs up, he could have possibly seized, his foot was rattling a bit when he was down. Scary moment. 

https://youtu.be/V5DDoGDetxY

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Freak accident in that Boston Ottawa game, looked like a harmless bump on Backes when clearing the zone and the guy knocked himself out cold when he collided. A lot of blood, stretchered out. Gave a thumbs up, he could have possibly seized, his foot was rattling a bit when he was down. Scary moment. 

Horrible. :(

End of 2nd. Wings trail 0-3. Fire everyone.

PP. Time for a shorty.

Just now, puckloo39 said:

OK, I am late tonight, and I am slightly tipsy from a reception I just got home from.... why the hell do we have NO goals, and half as many shots as F'ing Florida/????

Sup, loo.

Wings are lazy and they suck tonight. That's pretty much all I can say.

Just now, puckloo39 said:

OK, I am late tonight, and I am slightly tipsy from a reception I just got home from.... why the hell do we have NO goals, and half as many shots as F'ing Florida/????

You say that like it's our fault.  Didn't you read my poem?  :tounge: