• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Neomaxizoomdweebie

What's worse than this team?

Rate this topic

In an attempt to find some humor (or humour for you unnecessary letter loving Canadians) in our misery, name something that you find to be even worse than this team.

I will start. 

Passing chili peppers while experiencing hemorrhoids is worse than this team. But just barely.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

11 hours ago, Wingnut1989 said:

final season of game of thrones

Sopranos final episode...I wanted to see Tony's brains splattered all over Carm, and AJ while they chowed down on the onion rings.

Also...How about them SJ Sharks? Those bloated contracts on D - yikes!

Edited by F.Michael

Being a Tigers, Lions and Spartan fan along with being a Wings fan...nowhere is happiness to be found for that individual.  

Of course being a Tigers, Lions, Wolverine fan along with being a Wings fan gives glimmers of happy until OSU wallops you again at home. 

Grabbing what you thought was your beer and taking a big gulp then realizing it was your chew disposal can....

Edited by AtlantaHotWings

5 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Being a Tigers, Lions and Spartan fan along with being a Wings fan...nowhere is happiness to be found for that individual.  

Of course being a Tigers, Lions, Wolverine fan along with being a Wings fan gives glimmers of happy until OSU wallops you again at home. 

Grabbing what you thought was your beer and taking a big gulp then realizing it was your chew disposal can....

Has loser fraud Harbaugh been fired yet?

30 minutes ago, barabbas16 said:

I think some additional specificity is needed here.  Please list the movies that you believe are worse than the 2019-20 Red Wings.

The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi. And The Rise of Skywalker will be.

tenor.gif?itemid=7619162

5 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Solo: A Star Wars Story

Forgot about this one.

4 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Rouge One was OK

Agreed.

23 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

anything directed by Zack Snyder

1532269918514.jpg

8 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Rouge One was OK

I could write books about how awful it is as 1. a movie, and 2. a SW movie.

Poorly developed characters, meaningless plot lines, pandering, all around "hollow" films. I'm hoping that with the tank of Solo Disney sees the writing on the wall here. You can't just make a film of CGI explosions and subtle toy commercials - slap a SW label on it - and sell it to us. I wouldn't even consider myself a hardcore SW fan and I doubt I'll ever be able to forgive them for what they've done to the franchise.

Disney and Mickey Mouse can suck me 

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I could write books about how awful it is as 1. a movie, and 2. a SW movie.

Poorly developed characters, meaningless plot lines, pandering, all around "hollow" films. I'm hoping that with the tank of Solo Disney sees the writing on the wall here. You can't just make a film of CGI explosions and subtle toy commercials - slap a SW label on it - and sell it to us. I wouldn't even consider myself a hardcore SW fan and I doubt I'll ever be able to forgive them for what they've done to the franchise.

Disney and Mickey Mouse can suck me 

ROUGE ONE WAS OK!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

ROUGE ONE WAS OK!!!!!!

If the movie was called "Rogue One: A Galaxy Adventures Story" less than a 5th of the audience who would have bought tickets to see it. It would have gotten bad reviews all-around. And it would have been forgotten to time in less than 2 weeks as just another random Sci-Fi one-off.

But it's a Star Wars so it gets propped up artificially.