No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

General Rebuild Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Just now, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

I'll give you a hint:

image.jpeg.07e98eb2f0528a450fb6c53f69ec8934.jpeg

He looks like this guy, minus the mustache. 

Goddamn, how does every single one of you know about DBZ. Why were u not out shooting animals in the face with BB guns and throwing rocks at beehives like me. Am I the odd one? NO, LGW IS FILLED WITH NERDS IS THE PROBLEM

6 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Goddamn, how does every single one of you know about DBZ. Why were u not out shooting animals in the face with BB guns and throwing rocks at beehives like me. Am I the odd one? NO, LGW IS FILLED WITH NERDS IS THE PROBLEM

shooting chipmunks in the face can wait until after DBZ you uncultured swine.

8 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I know nothing about DBZ (I wasn’t allowed to watch TV growing up with a few exceptions.)  

8 minutes ago, Mckinley25 said:

But how many were DBZ?

One. And it would play one episode of DBZ a day. Episodes proceeded like this in consecutive order until the final battle with freeza, which was a multi episode battle I believe. Before the final battle was over it would revert back to episode one and start the entire process anew.

It was honestly maddening.

51 minutes ago, Mckinley25 said:

Those were truly dark times to be alive, but those scars are compensated with surplus character. 

Seriously though, now there’s such an overwhelming amount of content I think beehives are no longer in danger.  

300 channels
Netflix
Disney+
Amazon Prime
Hulu
Vudu

And yet, all I really watch is hockey and re-runs of Cops. I'd cancel all my subscriptions, but then the ladies wouldn't want to come over to "Netflix and chill".

13 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I had 9 channels growing up. I was spoiled.

13" black, and white tv here...Used a coat hanger for an antenna when the original broke off.

Good times.

6 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

13" black, and white tv here...Used a coat hanger for an antenna when the original broke off.

Good times.

Bruh I had a box tv up until 2015. Mostly cause I'm a cheapskate and don't watch much tv, but still.

I remember using the rabbit ears growing up, but never had to use a coat hanger as an antenna thou. Only real losers had to do that ;)

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Bruh I had a box tv up until 2015. Mostly cause I'm a cheapskate and don't watch much tv, but still.

I remember using the rabbit ears growing up, but never had to use a coat hanger as an antenna thou. Only real losers had to do that ;)

What did you watch games on then? Computer?

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

300 channels
Netflix
Disney+
Amazon Prime
Hulu
Vudu

And yet, all I really watch is hockey and re-runs of Cops. I'd cancel all my subscriptions, but then the ladies wouldn't want to come over to "Netflix and chill".

There is definitely some quality content buried in there but who has the time?  The only tv I’ve watched lately is the Mandalorian.