• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

11/4 Shouting Fire in a Half-Empty Theater GDT - Predators @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

It was $1.99 for a tall boy, has 8% alc/vol and the Wings were playing tonight, seemed like a good decision at the time. 

I drank a 4 loco the other day during a game, I completely understand

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

What's David Legwand up to these days?

Some say he's still taking teams deep into the playoffs somewhere

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

This is pretty much where I'm at, yeah. I won't root for him to get fired and I hope things get better, but this is a really bad situation right now and you can't let it drag on much longer.

What really strikes me is we seem to have gotten worse than we were last year. Granted Howard was playing a lot better last year which may have helped compensate, but the lack of progress from this team on whole is totally ******* embarrassing. They’re incredibly sloppy on so many levels; even the basic stuff like passing and clearing the zone when you have all day seem to be completely lost on this team. 

4 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

It was $1.99 for a tall boy, has 8% alc/vol and the Wings were playing tonight, seemed like a good decision at the time. 

I’m officially getting drunk on whatever is cold, s*** or not.

1 minute ago, gcom007 said:

What really strikes me is we seem to have gotten worse than we were last year. Granted Howard was playing a lot better last year which may have helped compensate, but the lack of progress from this team on whole is totally ******* embarrassing. They’re incredibly sloppy on so many levels; even the basic stuff like passing and clearing the zone when you have all day seem to be completely lost on this team. 

I think we miss Kronwall's presence. Beyond that, there's no excuse...or easy explanation, for that matter. I 100% agree with the bolded.

2 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

No, I meant Nielsen just now with the ankle/foot injury. It looked like he was in a ton of pain.

Nielsen was playing? we've been looking for him on the ice for the past 2 seasons :D