• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
grimace1970

Blash replacement story

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Lmao you pathetic babs haters never fail to make me laugh with your coaching threads

Face it, babs will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

Hey now, I plan on coaching my kids minor hockey. Who knows where I end up from there... I'm not saying I'd definitely be a better coach than Mike Babcock, but don't be shocked to see me surpass him in NHL wins one of these days...

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

Hey now, I plan on coaching my kids minor hockey. Who knows where I end up from there... I'm not saying I'd definitely be a better coach than Mike Babcock, but don't be shocked to see me surpass him in NHL wins one of these days...

But what kind of approach will you take?

I'm helping out with a HS team (not hockey) right now and I'm the good cop. All the kids more or less look at me like the cool younger guy I presume. Little do they know I would go full torterella on them if I was in control. 

5 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

But what kind of approach will you take?

I'm helping out with a HS team (not hockey) right now and I'm the good cop. All the kids more or less look at me like the cool younger guy I presume. Little do they know I would go full torterella on them if I was in control. 

What approach will I take coaching my kids' minor hockey? Or *when* I make the NHL?

30 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

What approach will I take coaching my kids' minor hockey? Or *when* I make the NHL?

The kids. I say treat them like their in the NHL. Squeeze every drop out of them. Yell at your own kid a lot too, so the other kids don't hate them for being the coaches kid.

31 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

The kids. I say treat them like their in the NHL. Squeeze every drop out of them. Yell at your own kid a lot too, so the other kids don't hate them for being the coaches kid.

Can't play favorites if I want to make it big time. All business.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2019/11/05/detroit-players-blowout-losses-us-not-coaches/4154287002/?fbclid=IwAR1im22m4OF09Lm4cak6vB1CsRRcTVbDdenHZIflPSTqVGOq-9X-Lm88Fgs

Maybe it isn't too soon after all...

...although it is good to finally hear him say “we had a whole bunch of guys that couldn’t execute a tape-to-tape pass.”  Should've said it 3 years ago, but its forward progress of a sort. 

On 11/6/2019 at 6:13 PM, martyrme19 said:

Yzerman will fire Blashill and name himself coach. Genius move.

He will then fire Chris Illitch and become owner of the Red Wings. Genius move.

He will then become majority owner of Little Caesars Pizza. Genius, Genius.

What's to stop Grand Master Y?

Nuthin.

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

I'd take Torts...He'll certainly have the team not playing as sloppily as they have.

Torts is exactly what this batch of losers needs.

Bag skating the enitre team because HSJ asked a stupid postgame question. Screaming at all the rookies because one of them smiled because their excited to be in the NHL but this isn't the AHL anymore and they shouldn't be smiling because smiling is for winners and this team doesn't look like winners and generally happiness is a sign of weakness so no smiling. Call Larkin a loser in front of his friends then pretend not to remember it when he brings it up to Yzerman 6 games later. Just laying into other bench bosses during games and causing a ruckus because why the hell not. Not giving a single s*** if its problematic. Torts likes it that way. Making the team apologize to YOU when you get fined by the league for saying inappropriate s***. Hell yes do this Yzerman.

Tort

53 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I'd take Torts...He'll certainly have the team not playing as sloppily as they have.

we had Babcock and I don´t need the same again. Pushing your players is essential, but being like MB or JT only gives you a max of 2 years before players start being against you or your team. I don´t like their attitude and I think there are better ways to get the max out of your players. Rod Brindamour comes to mind

1 hour ago, Gniwder said:

Torts is exactly what this batch of losers needs.

Bag skating the enitre team because HSJ asked a stupid postgame question. Screaming at all the rookies because one of them smiled because their excited to be in the NHL but this isn't the AHL anymore and they shouldn't be smiling because smiling is for winners and this team doesn't look like winners and generally happiness is a sign of weakness so no smiling. Call Larkin a loser in front of his friends then pretend not to remember it when he brings it up to Yzerman 6 games later. Just laying into other bench bosses during games and causing a ruckus because why the hell not. Not giving a single s*** if its problematic. Torts likes it that way. Making the team apologize to YOU when you get fined by the league for saying inappropriate s***. Hell yes do this Yzerman.

Why not just hire Alec Baldwin's character from Glengarry Glen Ross?