• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

11/6 All Hands on Dreck GDT - Red Wings @ Rangers - 8:00 PM EST (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

HEY GUYS I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT NBC'S HOT TAKE ON THIS HOT MESS. GOING TO BE SO EVEN-HANDED AND SYMPATHETIC. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TBH, there isn't much they can say that would royally piss me off. Team is in fact terrible. Most of the players are in fact playing like crap. Yzerman does in fact have his work cut out for him.

Me personally, I'm just glad we called up McIlrath so he can play against the team that drafted him. Stuff like that is important.

KOBoQG.gif

Edited by Dabura

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Me personally, I'm just glad we called up McIlrath so he can play against the team that drafted him. Stuff like that is important.

Very important. Just ask Cholowski and Svechnikov...

Blashill mustn't have realized we're playing the Rangers tonight. Or has no idea he played in New York. When it does click, I'm sure he'll be healthy scratched...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dabura said:

TBH, there isn't much they can say that would royally piss me off. Team is in fact terrible. Most of the players are in fact playing like crap. Yzerman does in fact have his work cut out for him.

 

U when Olczyk mentions how Chicago have won 3 cups since the Wings last cup and how they are further along in their current rebuild

Image result for head explode gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

sure he is

Sider + Zadina + Rasmussen + Veleno > Dach + Boqvist 

Of course this will all change when they take Byfield in June

In all honesty, I'm not sure there's much of a difference between us and CHI right now. I guess our rebuild is ahead of them in the sense that we've fully committed to a rebuild and we're being driven by young talent while they're kind of in a post-Lidstrom-esque holding pattern. But they do have Strome and DeBrincat and Dach's gonna be a good one and Boqvist scored his first NHL goal recently and Lehner's playing really well and they're probably gonna be right there with us in the lotto mix. They might (*might*) be able to miraculously engineer a successful rebuild on the fly.

Edited by Dabura

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dabura said:

In all honesty, I'm not sure there's much of a difference between us and CHI right now. I guess our rebuild is ahead of them in the sense that we've fully committed to a rebuild and we're being driven by young talent while they're kind of in a post-Lidstrom-esque holding pattern. But they do have Strome and DeBrincat and Dach's gonna be a good one and Boqvist scored his first NHL goal recently and Lehner's playing really well and they're probably gonna be right there with us in the lotto mix. They might (*might*) be able to miraculously engineer a successful rebuild on the fly.

It's not a rebuild on the fly though if you miss the playoffs 3 years in a row

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wings taking hand me down projects like Perlini
Hawks adding young talent like Regula

Bet they move Seabrook b4 we can move Abby

How did the Rangers get so much better than us so quickly. They don't even use Lundqvist anymore. Please Dylan just kick the s*** out of son of Lemewwww.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Wings taking hand me down projects like Perlini
Hawks adding young talent like Regula

Bet they move Seabrook b4 we can move Abby

How did the Rangers get so much better than us so quickly. They don't even use Lundqvist anymore. Please Dylan just kick the s*** out of son of Lemewwww.

Everyone wants to play there even thought they haven't actually won anything since Clinton's first term + they got shyte-azz lucky in the 19 draft

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

How did the Rangers get so much better than us so quickly. They don't even use Lundqvist anymore. Please Dylan just kick the s*** out of son of Lemewwww.

  1. Everyone wants to play there.
  2. They got Kakko and Gorton figured Kakko + a couple big acquisitions (Trouba & Panarin) = rebuild over.

(Basically, what 91oR said.)

Edited by Dabura

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dabura said:
  1. Everyone wants to play there.
  2. They got Kakko and Gorton figured Kakko + a couple big acquisitions (Trouba & Panarin) = rebuild over.

(Basically, what 91oR said.)

I personally think they accelerated too quickly. In 5 years Panarin and Trouba will not be ther players they are now and I don't think they'll be good enough to win with that window. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Everyone wants to play there even thought they haven't actually won anything since Clinton's first term + they got shyte-azz lucky in the 19 draft

This always amazes me. Sure Manhattan is a happening spot with good restaurants and s***, but even with an NHL salary wouldn't paying $800 a month for a parking spot annoy you? Wouldn't having a penthouse with no backyard and is 1/6 of the size of the home you could afford piss you off? Don't endless crowds of people piss you off?

I bet the cocaine is good thou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

This always amazes me. Sure Manhattan is a happening spot with good restaurants and s***, but even with an NHL salary wouldn't paying $800 a month for a parking spot annoy you? Wouldn't having a penthouse with no backyard and is 1/6 of the size of the home you could afford piss you off? Don't endless crowds of people piss you off?

I bet the cocaine is good thou

Why would anyone want to play anywhere but Florida? Tax breaks, sun, and blow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

This always amazes me. Sure Manhattan is a happening spot with good restaurants and s***, but even with an NHL salary wouldn't paying $800 a month for a parking spot annoy you? Wouldn't having a penthouse with no backyard and is 1/6 of the size of the home you could afford piss you off? Don't endless crowds of people piss you off?

I bet the cocaine is good thou

And the Mayor is de Blassio. The Governor is Cuomo. A Senator is Schumer. AOC hails from that fine city too. What's not to like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I personally think they accelerated too quickly. In 5 years Panarin and Trouba will not be ther players they are now and I don't think they'll be good enough to win with that window. 

Yeah, I think there's a decent-to-good chance he miscalculated there. But I guess I can't really fault him for going HAM. I imagine I'd want Yzerman to do the same thing if we get Lafreniere or Byfield.

18 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Why would anyone want to play anywhere but Florida? Tax breaks, sun, and blow. 

Srsly tho. Florida is awesome.

Edited by Dabura

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dabura said:

Yeah, I think there's a decent-to-good chance he miscalculated there. But I guess I can't really fault him for going HAM. I imagine I'd want Yzerman to do the same thing if we get Lafreniere or Byfield.

IF (IFFFFFFFFFFFF) ((!!!!!!!!!!!!!)) they drafted one of those guys I'd still like to see one more season of total suckage. Just to be sure. 

All this being said, the Rangers could finish bottom 6 - 10 and still end up with a better draft position. So there's always that to say "f*** that" about. FML

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Yeah, I think there's a decent chance he miscalculated there. But I guess I can't really fault him for going HAM. I imagine I'd want Yzerman to do the same thing if we got Lafreniere or Byfield.

Srsly tho. Florida is awesome.

I mean except for the fact that in 40-50 years 75% of the state will be under water. But yeah, for now? Get to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

IF (IFFFFFFFFFFFF) ((!!!!!!!!!!!!!)) they drafted one of those guys I'd still like to see one more season of total suckage. Just to be sure. 

All this being said, the Rangers could finish bottom 6 - 10 and still end up with a better draft position. So there's always that to say "f*** that" about. FML

We've got a whole lot of FMLs to go around these days. :drunk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I mean except for the fact that in 40-50 years 75% of the state will be under water. But yeah, for now? Get to it. 

The sky has been falling on that one since the 1960s. Environmental collapse predictors are the modern equivalent of religious rapture predictors.

The problem with Florida is it's Africa hot for half the year. Climate wise the Pacific NW is the most superior ideal alpha climate in the world. Even Californians envy our god tier weather.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

The sky has been falling on that one since the 1960s. Environmental collapse predictors are the modern equivalent of religious rapture predictors.

The problem with Florida is it's Africa hot for half the year. Climate wise the Pacific NW is the most superior ideal alpha climate in the world. Even Californians envy our god tier weather.

Except one is rooted in science and being relayed by the same people who tell you how to dress properly for the following day and whether or not you'll need an umbrella, and the other is based on a 3000 year old story some half drunk dinosaur told to the first friar of Celtic Italy and being relayed by people like Neo's aunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this