• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

TRADE ALERT! Wings Acquire Robby Fabbri

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, 13dangledangle said:

I’m not familiar with Fabbri other then he went 21st overall in the 2014 draft..anyone got any deets?  Definitely didn’t lose much

He smol. He play C. That's all I've got.

Yzerman likes him some small centermen, so I'm fully expecting Fabbri to become Brayden Point. REBUILD'S OVER, NERDS. LET'S GO.

I don't think this is the trade that fixes us or anything but WOW Yzerman is a mad man

No loyalty to Holland's players. The swift action is refreshing. I take back all I said thsi summer about Yzerman being more of the same.

Tinker away Stevie boy. Acquire all the disappointing former 1st rounders.

DLR is probs thrilled to be joining the Blues. Good for him.

That's our Nov trade boys, see you all in Dec.

8 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Nice Bertuzzi's former teammate in the OHL

We can now have a spaghetti boy line

Bertuzzi - Fabbri - Perlini

N8xvSMA.jpg

Yzerman is an accelerationist and I love the wild ride.

Is this not a robbery? A former 1st rounder who's done well in the past and is still 23, for a young but eternal 4th liner?

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

5 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Nice Bertuzzi's former teammate in the OHL

We can now have a spaghetti boy line

Bertuzzi - Fabbri - Perlini

N8xvSMA.jpg

Yzerman is an accelerationist and I love the wild ride.

Is this not a robbery? A former 1st rounder who's done well in the past and is still 23, for a young but eternal 4th liner?

Spaghet's Go Wings

We now have the 12, 15, and 21 pick from the 2014 draft.

Fabbri is also RFA this year. We have soooooo many impending RFAs.

This has to make one of Nielsen, Filppula, Glendening expendable at some point. I kinda want AA back at center now too.

Bertuzzi - Larkin - Mantha
Erne - Filppula - Athanasiou
Hirose - Fabbri - Perlini
Helm - Nielsen - Abdelkader
Glendening/Ehn

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

Blues fan: "I have no idea why we took DLR back, would've preferred a 5th or 6th rounder"

Habs fan: "Pretty bad trade. Would rather have Fabbri x10" (Habs drafted DLR)

Blues fan: "Would rather keep Fabbri for that return"

Blues fan: "This trade will look terrible"

Wings fan: "Whattttttt???? Why would anyone trade for DLR lol"

I guess the Blues didn't have much leverage after Fabbri's injury and poor performance following. But we literally got this guy for a scrub we picked up on waivers. Yzerman is definitely working the phones and exploiting all oppurtunites. I wish I had his work ethic and didn't spend half my work day s*** posting here lol

5 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Fabbri is also RFA this year. We have soooooo many impending RFAs.

This has to make one of Nielsen, Filppula, Glendening expendable at some point. I kinda want AA back at center now too.

Glendening/Ehn

Stockpiling young former 1st- and 2nd-round picks is kind of an ingenious life hack for an organization in our position. Helps us make up for some lost time/picks. Closes the young talent gap between us and other teams by a little bit (at a time when any and every "little bit" counts). Gives us more players who are playing for their next contracts and fighting to keep their NHL careers alive. If they perform well, that makes them valuable to us as keepers and/or as potential trade pieces. If they don't perform well, we simply don't re-sign them.

To Holland's credit, I think that was his thinking with Bowey and de la Rose and maybe Hirose & Kuffner. Had Holland stayed on as GM, he probably would've tried to do the same thing Yzerman is doing. I doubt he would've been as aggressive as Yzerman is being tho.

Another low risk, potentially high reward trade. Yzerman is getting s*** done. Both Perlini and Fabbri have the potential to become impact middle six forwards. If they don't, no big loss. We didn't give up much of anything to acquire them. I liked Regula, but he was never going to be anything more than a 3rd pairing guy here. Perlini has the potential to be a Mantha-lite, 2nd line winger. de la Rose f***ing sucks, and Fabbri has the potential to regain the form Blues fans seen in his first two seasons in the league (37 points in 72 games and 29 points in 51 games as a 20 / 21 year old).

6 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Now trade Ehn and Hicketts to Vancouver for 6th pick in that draft, Jake Virtanen...

7 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Feel really bad for all lame wads who went to bed as soon as the game ended.

The REAL fans are still awake enjoying fast-hand Yzerman trades

Why are all of Yzerman's trades made after my bed time?... F***ing NL time zone...

6 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Glendening/Ehn

Swap Erne and Perlini and Nielsen and Glendening and we're getting somewhere...

8 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I don't think this is the trade that fixes us or anything but WOW Yzerman is a mad man

No loyalty to Holland's players. The swift action is refreshing. I take back all I said thsi summer about Yzerman being more of the same.

Tinker away Stevie boy. Acquire all the disappointing former 1st rounders.

DLR is probs thrilled to be joining the Blues. Good for him.

That's our Nov trade boys, see you all in Dec.

Grand Master Ys plan is to replace the Holland era Swedes with good Canadian lads.

Well with Steve making moves, dumping Holland's players for his own, maybe someone should make a thread with a #DeadPool type theme, except, of course, the player would be traded or waived not dead...  We could have a point system or maybe even some cash flow!  I would, but don't have the time or imagination to make it the best it could be!  Anyhow, good on Steve for taking benign players and turning them for players that potentially could be part of our core! Plus they're all RFA's after this season (so far) so they are playing for their contracts! No commitments after this season!

Next up dump some (more) vets please!