• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

11/8 The Fabbri Era GDT - Bruins @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET (NHLN)

Rate this topic

9 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Put Perlini in the top six... Is Fabbri playing tonight? F*** it! Throw him up there too...

Bertuzzi - Larkin - Perlini
Fabbri - Athanasiou - Mantha
Hirose - Filppula - Helm
Abdelkader - Ehn / Nielsen - Erne

Nemeth - Hronek
Cholowski - Green
Bowey - McIlrath

Perhaps flip Flip for AA as maybe AA going against a lesser line gets him moving in a positive direction? LOL can't believe I actually wrote that.

In prep for the draft maybe we put the players numbers in the NHL "pick" bowl and have it spit out lines and defense pairs. Be kind of entertaining plus if we magically pick 72nd then we know the fix is in with the NHL. 

Like people who lived through the "Dead Wing" era have said it hurt but at least back then Probie and Joey provided entertainment. Now it's how soon does Jimmy give up that backbreaker of a goal and open the floodgates to reach our average margin of loss of 4 goals. I am alright losing but getting crushed is not a good thing. 

Sucks to be unhappy about a game knowing we are probably getting hammered again tonight but at least I will be too.

Still a fan till my final shift. 

18 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Perhaps flip Flip for AA as maybe AA going against a lesser line gets him moving in a positive direction? LOL can't believe I actually wrote that.

Athanasiou has been fine. He's been generating chances for himself and his linemates, and has 5 points (1 goal, 4 assists) in the past 6 games. He and Mantha have always had chemistry. I'd like to see what they can do with another skilled winger on their line.

Filppula has been playing well, with 5 points (2 goals, 3 assists) in the past 6 games as well. However, AA is more important to this team's future, whether that's as a part of our core, or a key piece in a big trade. If we're trying to get a player moving in (even more of) a positive direction, it should be Athanasiou. Putting him on a line with one of our best players (Mantha), is the way to do that, not with scrubs line Hirose and Helm...

Adam Krug and Shawn Skelly coaching for Adrian College in Michigan

Partnering with Krug in the first two seasons of the men’s hockey program, the dynamic duo, along with Eric Miller, helped lead the Bulldogs to a combined 53-4-1 overall record, which included two first-place finishes and a 39-1 record in the conference Michigan Collegiate Hockey Association, which later merged with the Northern Collegiate Hockey Association.

Krug

Michigan

What did the author mean by this?

7 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

The greatest story song ever told

Sir plz pay your rent
No
Sir plz pay your rent
Ok (lies)
**gets drunk**

Truly timeless

That House Rent Blues segment is one of the greatest things ever committed to tape.

3 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Athanasiou has been fine. He's been generating chances for himself and his linemates, and has 5 points (1 goal, 4 assists) in the past 6 games. He and Mantha have always had chemistry. I'd like to see what they can do with another skilled winger on their line.

Filppula has been playing well, with 5 points (2 goals, 3 assists) in the past 6 games as well. However, AA is more important to this team's future, whether that's as a part of our core, or a key piece in a big trade. If we're trying to get a player moving in (even more of) a positive direction, it should be Athanasiou. Putting him on a line with one of our best players (Mantha), is the way to do that, not with scrubs line Hirose and Helm...

Fine? AA is a -19. He's on pace to finish at a -102. I wouldnt call that fine. 

49 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Here's to hoping Fabbri can be our Nyquist replacement (what we were hoping Hirose could be)... At least he got the number to look the part... 

I'm hearing he's a good passer and good playmaker with a good shot. I'm guessing the serious knee problems probably put his mobility right around Nyquist 2016-to-present levels (no explosive speed but quick in short bursts).

So it's possible.

Bruins lost 5-4 on Tuesday to the Habs.

The fact that Boston is currently getting exposed... and subsequently BTFO... begs the question "how can one team be so stinky smelly Irish potato fans"? Before answering this question, one must consider the variables that BahASSton consists of, that is; an unintelligent fanbase composed of Irish potato famine immigrants, and smelly baked bean eaters. Furthermore it is a fact the Ruins have only won the cup 6 times before and have a history of simply being pathetic. While much superior teams like Detroit have 11 cups. I find this amusing since they are both Irish and pathetic, a great representation of their city and quite frankly, their team as well. One can only hope to see this team fail for the 9th year in a row. Or has it been 10 years now since their last cup? I lost count. But one thing is certain, they have not and will never win a stanley cup AGAIN. just today i had diarrhea and exploded all over the toilet and then my gf came in and said "ewww did you make a boston bruins in there again" and I just laughed audibly
joke is that the boston bruins are diarrhea s***.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

6 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Bruins lost 5-4 on Tuesday to the Habs.

The fact that Boston is currently getting exposed... and subsequently BTFO... begs the question "how can one team be so stinky smelly Irish potato fans"? Before answering this question, one must consider the variables that BahASSton consists of, that is; an unintelligent fanbase composed of Irish potato famine immigrants, and smelly baked bean eaters. Furthermore it is a fact the Ruins have only won the cup 6 times before and have a history of simply being pathetic. While much superior teams like Detroit have 11 cups. I find this amusing since they are both Irish and pathetic, a great representation of their city and quite frankly, their team as well. One can only hope to see this team fail for the 9th year in a row. Or has it been 10 years now since their last cup? I lost count. But one thing is certain, they have not and will never win a stanley cup AGAIN. just today i had diarrhea and exploded all over the toilet and then my gf came in and said "ewww did you make a boston bruins in there again" and I just laughed audibly
joke is that the boston bruins are diarrhea s***.

Sad!

27 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Fine? AA is a -19. He's on pace to finish at a -102. I wouldnt call that fine. 

Way to use the most useless stat in an awful attempt to make a point... Our team is trash right now. Mantha is and has been one of our best players all season. He's a -8. Helm and Abdelkader are our only plus players. Does that mean they're the only two players on the team that have been "fine"? +/- is a joke of a stat.

Yes, Athanasiou has been fine. He's generating offense as good or better than anyone on the team. For a team that sorely lacks offense, that's a good thing...

Also, give me a break with the "he's on pace to finish at a -102" bulls***. It's not going to happen, so why even bring it up?