No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

11/10 Knights of the Craps Table GDT - Golden Knights @ Red Wings - 5:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Need Lafreniere bad.

Nah, it's Cup run time.

Wow, watching the replay of AA's goal...I can't believe the puck actually found daylight under Subban's right pad. 999 times out of 1,000, that puck does not go in.

I'll take it as a sign that AA's luck (and the team's luck) is changing for the better. We're due for some breaks.

5 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Nah, it's Cup run time.

Wow, watching the replay of AA's goal...I can't believe the puck actually found daylight under Subban's right pad. 999 times out of 1,000, that puck does not go in.

I'll take it as a sign that AA's luck (and the team's luck) is changing for the better. We're due for some breaks.

We are 24 straight home wins away shy off the record.... With that luck..... this record is gonna be history real soon :D

5 minutes ago, Yzerman19 said:

We are 24 straight home wins away shy off the record.... With that luck..... this record is gonna be history real soon :D

Wow!  Now you got me looking forward to breaking that record playoff streak in the year 2046.

Edited by Y19

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

they seem more tentative tonight, what gives?  I was really hoping that big win vs BOS would spark this team

This moment of joy was brought to you by the Boston Bruins.  We now return you to your regularly scheduled Red Wings season already in progress.