• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

11/21 WE'RE BACK GDT - Red Wings @ Blue Jackets - 7:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

It was literally a ghost goal too. Goose waived his stick to curse us and it magically changed direction and went right in. f***

We deserve to lose this one, tbh. Atrocrious effort, aside from maybe five minutes.

I tell ya this team ALWAYS fugs up in situations when they SHOULD score, then scores when ur in the kitchen and didnt expect it

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

sigh

Hey good to be back. I'm sure we'll see the regular crew tmrw morning. I have plenty to berate them about. Going strong into the weekend.

I tell ya this team ALWAYS fugs up in situations when they SHOULD score, then scores when ur in the kitchen and didnt expect it

For future reference, the formula is "Give up dagger goal that ensures the 6-on-5 goal you're gonna score isn't going to be enough, which will leave you saying, 'Man, if only we hadn't given up that really stupid dagger goal.'"

For future reference, the formula is "Give up dagger goal that ensures the 6-on-5 goal you're gonna score isn't going to be enough, which will leave you saying, 'Man, if only we hadn't given up that really stupid dagger goal.'"

That entire Glendog breakaway goal sequence I was saying "HA that's not gonna be a goal"  But then it was.

Hronek played 27 min tonight BEAST

That entire Glendog breakaway goal sequence I was saying "HA that's not gonna be a goal"  But then it was.

Hronek played 27 min tonight BEAST

Hronek's a beaut.

All this losing sucks, but there are some bright spots. Hronek. Fabbri. Top line is still good, though I think the workload is starting to wear them down.

Zadina and Seider have been producing...

6 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Hronek's a beaut.

All this losing sucks, but there are some bright spots. Hronek. Fabbri. Top line is still good, though I think the workload is starting to wear them down.

Zadina and Seider have been producing...

I will admit... Zadina has REALLY heated up as of late

And his hot streak has coincided with me missing Griffins games, so IDK what this streak looks like for him, but I really hope I'm being proved wrong. Would be amazing to add a legit elite goal scorer soon. And if I am indeed 100% wrong plz rub my face in it, bc I would have done the same to any of you lol.

Seider has a norris in his future

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

6 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I will admit... Zadina has REALLY heated up as of late

And his hot streak has coincided with me missing Griffins games, so IDK what this streak looks like for him, but I really hope I'm being proved wrong. Would be amazing to add a legit elite goal scorer soon.

Seider has a norris in his future

If Zadina and Seider are ready to go straight out of next year's training camp *AND* we get Lafreniere or Byfield...all these brutal losses will have been worth it.

Ahhh. I've missed LGW cope posting. :lol:

4 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Another poopy performance by Howard in the 3rd.

I'm ready for the Howard era to be over. He's been a good soldier for the past decade, but it's been a long decade and it's time to turn the page.

Edited by Dabura

If Zadina and Seider are ready to go straight out of next year's training camp *AND* we get Lafreniere or Byfield...all these brutal losses will have been worth it.

Ahhh. I've missed LGW cope posting. :lol:

Unfortunately the "Howard is still decent" window seems to be rapidly closing. Big job for Stevie goaltending is gonna be. Much else won't matter if the net-minding is in the gutter.

I get the feeling Zadina will be a late bloomer in the NHL if he blooms, just like how the AHL has gone for him

Seider has been ready since draft day