• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

11/27 Thanksshivving GDT - Maple Leafs @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

How long does a 25 lb turkey take in the microwave? My first year cooking, thanks.

Wrap it in a paper towel first so it doesn't dry out, 4 minutes on high on each side should do it. 

I won't be here for this game, but i'll be here in spirit

Wings lose 5-1

LGW!!

13 minutes ago, gcom007 said:

I don’t think I’ve wanted a win as bad as I do tonight. If ever there was a night to rise to the occasion and pound the Leafs back down to earth a little bit, it’s tonight.

I've drawn the pentagram on the floor of my office, lit the spooky candles, drank my vile of Dan Cleary blood, and said the incantation "f*** Mike Commodores career" 5 times, but I'm not sure if Dark Lord Babcock has heard my prayers yet.

Will keep trying. Really wanna shut these Leafy boys up. tWo AnD oH iN ThE kEeFfE eRa PLaN tHe PaRAde

For our northern brothers who still think that Thanksgiving was a month ago, consider this:

According to census data the population of the entire world is 7.7 billion. The population of Canada is 37.5 million. So Canadians represent about 0.005% of the global population.

However, census data has a plus or minus 1% margin of error.

Therefore there's a 50% chance that Canada does not even exist

Haha get rekt

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

For our northern brothers who still think that Thanksgiving was a month ago, consider this:

According to census data the population of the entire world is 7.7 billion. The population of Canada is 37.5 million. So Canadians represent about 0.005% of the global population.

However, census data has a plus or minus 1% margin of error.

Therefore there's a 50% chance that Canada does not even exist

Haha get rekt

Obsess much? Beginning to think we're the Babcock to your Commodore.

Why don't you just move here already. We can give you a special work visa designated to internet B forum power users and ms paint hobbyists. 

38 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Obsess much? Beginning to think we're the Babcock to your Commodore.

Why don't you just move here already. We can give you a special work visa designated to internet B forum power users and ms paint hobbyists. 

#PackMys*** ?

I'm planning a trip to Alaska next summer so I can post on here and call you all southern losers

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

2 hours ago, TLGTrico said:

At this point in time, I can't be the only one that would rather have our 4th round pick than Erne, and Regula than Perlini.  Fabbri was a major win though.

Erne sucks, but the likelihood of a 4th round pick ever amounting to anything more than an Erne level player is slim, so whatever... I would have liked to have given up a lesser prospect than Regula in the Perlini trade, but he likely won't ever be anything more than a depth defenseman, so whatever. I really like Perlini, and think he should be given a much bigger role, playing with like-skilled players, to show what he can do. I think he could be a very good middle six winger (Mantha lite)...