• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

11/27 Thanksshivving GDT - Maple Leafs @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

I think i'll just keep listening to Pentagram instead of watching this if it's 4-0 Laughs already.

45 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

this is really not good... poor Wings... so they give TO a goal scored on our injured goalie who cannot even get up.  The NHL has NO mercy on us, because Wings... so sad

Is Howard injured? Does that mean it's Pickard time next game???

45 minutes ago, MileHighWingsGuy said:

Blashill is calling people in the building searching for a new goalie...no backup so someone gets s chance I guess. Last seen Helm was headed back to the changing room....

Blashill is a goalie. Strap em on, Jeff!!

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

0-5.

LOL

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

Bernier was puking up his guts and pooping his pants and this is the kind of support his skaters give him.

If I'm Bernier, I take a big dump right in the middle of the locker room during intermission.

I don't think this happens enough

I'm totally for goalies going off their meds and giving their teams full on fecal freakouts

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

McIllrath should start a fight.

It's like he's been told to stand down...

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Bernier was puking up his guts and pooping his pants and this is the kind of support his skaters give him.

If I'm Bernier, I take a big dump right in the middle of the locker room during intermission.

Hopefully 1 of the trainers ran to the grocery store to pick up a pack of Depends...

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Out of shape Jimmy gets injured, and Bernier is about to s*** his jock. Only in Detroit. Blash, get the f*** in there..we know you have gear in the building.

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

What's stopping him from playing in a poopy jock? Maybe it keeps the Leafs dogs off the doorstep?

I'd like to see him resort to primate like instincts, and fling a turd at a Leafs player...Although if it's a tad runny...

Edited by F.Michael