• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

11/27 Thanksshivving GDT - Maple Leafs @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

I'd like to see him resort to primate like instincts, and fling a turd at a Leafs player.

Like Dale Gribble pocket sand, but Jon Bernier jock poop instead

2 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Ever since he came to Detroit that seems to be the case. Does he even have one fight in a Wings uniform? He fought quite a bit in GR.

I know babs didn't like his Dmen to fight

And Blash is basically Babs light

So probably not supposed to fight

Just now, Dabura said:

Credit to Ken Holland -- he wanted to shield us all from this. Maybe that ultimately led to the very thing he wanted to avoid, but the point is this sucks.

We should be thankful Yzerman is a selfless angel man, no other human would volunteer for this s*** pit

15 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Got a copy of The Russian Five. Haven't seen it. I think I'ma watch it instead of the 3rd. lol

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I harped all week that the Leafs have lazy forwards that dont win board battles or recover pucks

Leave it to the Red Wings to make the Leafs look like the best forechecking team in the league

The way the Leafs are controlling the game - they're playing like the Russian 5.

28 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

14 SOG.  Seriously.  This is the Red Wings... what has happened here, I am so sad for them

It's a year that was bound to come. Yzerman is only making small moves, using the season to evaluate. It sucks but it's necessary. And finishing last will finally get us into the top 4 and best odds for the draft. This team overachieved last year with the seasons Larkin, AA, Bert, and Mantha had, and they still had a clue how to play D along with a solid season from Howard. This year none of the young guys are doing anything crazy, the D is absolutely horrible, Howard is having his worst season..ever? Which means they are relying on Bernier, which is never good.