• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

11/29 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ GDT - Red Wings @ Flyers - 4:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

At my parent’s house visiting.  Watching the game with my dad, who’s a big Flyers fan.  He’s been home from the hospital for about a week and a half (lifeflighted 3 times since July, was in continuously since late September, only home about a week total between the first lifeflighte and then). Gonna be eating some humble pie judging from the start.

Maybe it’s just me but that was just a bad goal for Pickard to give up.

1 minute ago, TheXym said:

At my parent’s house visiting.  Watching the game with my dad, who’s a big Flyers fan.  He’s been home from the hospital for about a week and a half (lifeflighted 3 times since July, was in continuously since late September, only home about a week total between the first lifeflighte and then). Gonna be eating some humble pie judging from the start.

Best wishes for your dad's recovery.  I hear humble pie is best served ala mode.  You're a good man, X

1 minute ago, TheXym said:

Good to see you man! Happy late Thanksgiving. 

Detroit is just bad everything this year. 

One of the numerous things about this team that continues to amaze me: These guys genuinely do not know how to move through neutral ice with speed as a unit. 75% of the time, it's a pass to a guy who's standing still and looking for a tip-in dump. I hate it. I hate it so very, very much.

4 minutes ago, TheXym said:

I'll be sending you and your dad and your family lotsa good vibes, Xym!

Edited by Dabura

Yeah, it’s a painful season, but we expected it.   And thanks for the well wishes for my dad.  It has been a rough few months for me with his health, and some other stuff I won't get into in a GDT.  But, on the home front things are so much better than a year ago.

cholo with a post after a few deflections.  Good replay of it on the flyers feed.