• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

11/29 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ GDT - Red Wings @ Flyers - 4:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

Yep. I saw him at a beer store here years ago, dude is MASSIVE in person. Lots of stories i've heard from older guys about his young days, he was quite the scrapper at bars. lol

I was just thinking that most pics I have seen of Big Bert is with a beer in his hand.. LOL!   Hope Baby Bert scores a couple for his Uncle Todd here today.

3 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

I was just thinking that most pics I have seen of Big Bert is with a beer in his hand.. LOL!   Hope Baby Bert scores a couple for his Uncle Todd here today.

Todd has to be proud of Tyler for sure. OHL champion, AHL champion, AHL playoff MVP, consistent strong play in the NHL.

19 minutes ago, TheXym said:

Filppula got away with a stick hold,there

Because he is a savvy Finn.  Pickard more than holding his own here today

26 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Man, Larkin is not feeling it.

You know my theory of why that is...

1 hour ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Glendening on the top line is laughable. I think we should all go toilet paper Blash's trees after the game. Why does he hate giving Zadina an opportunity with good players? 

Why does he hate giving Perlini an opportunity with good players?

2 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Why does he hate giving Perlini an opportunity with good players?

This also. 

At this point, try AA at center again, try Bert - Larkin - Zadina and Perlini - AA - Fabbri as our top 6. If AA isn't great at faceoffs, it's whatever because they aren't winning this season anyway. Experiment a bit and see what we have. Yzerman made a primo decision on Fabbri, it doesn't seem like Perlini hasn't had anywhere close to the same chance as Fabbri to prove himself. Maybe he's got some fight in him too waiting to be shown.

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

This also. 

At this point, try AA at center again, try Bert - Larkin - Zadina and Perlini - AA - Fabbri as our top 6. If AA isn't great at faceoffs, it's whatever because they aren't winning this season anyway. Experiment a bit and see what we have. Yzerman made a primo decision on Fabbri, it doesn't seem like Perlini hasn't had anywhere close to the same chance as Fabbri to prove himself. Maybe he's got some fight in him too waiting to be shown.

nah dawg we need the gritty forechecking so we can be more than a one-and-done team in the o-zone

oh wait

There is no point in having Helm, Nielsen, Filppula in the top 6, ever. None of them need to see PP time. They are not part of the future or the rebuild. This is about watching what the kids can do and allowing them to develop. Give them the most ice time.