• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jersey Wing

Wings trade with Coyotes for G Eric Comrie, trade D Vili Saarijarvi

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

With our rank in the standings too we basically have 1st dibs on anyone we want, and yet Yzerman has claimed NO ONE. 

Of all times to be making waiver pickups this is it, and yet he sits on his thumbs.

You're not as dumb as you look...

10 hours ago, AnthonyBub said:

I am so glad to have found this web blog, it is exactly what my friends and I have been dreaming for. The detailed information on the web page is with out a doubt helpful and will assist my friends and I all the time. It seems like everyone acquired a large amount of specifics concerning this and the other hyper links and information like wise show it. I am not on the internet most of the time but when I get a break im usually scouring for this type of factual information and things similarly having to do with it. I have one of my relatives that have picked up an interest in this because of what I have discovered about it and they will probably going to be visiting this web site because it's such an incredible discovery. I am also facsinated in government issues and coping with the constant changes in climate change. this week I have been interested in romance novels with jealous possessive alpha males

youre going to fit in here